Thursday, September 5, 2019

New Kitchen, Same Old Husband!


I love it when a caption takes me less than 15 minutes to complete! And it doesn't suck either!


Well, perhaps Brittany will be, but that is a whole 'nother story for another caption!

I saw the photo and immediately had the plot figured out before I even had it downloaded. Opened up Photoshop and went to town! I didn't even have to rewrite much of anything as it all just fell into place, from setting up the contractor, the pose that Bernie was going to be frozen in, all the way to the zinger at the end. I know it doesn't tread any new water, but it's nice to have straight forward captions now and again, and I think this does zig enough when you expect a zag to keep it interesting.

Hope everyone is surviving Hurricane Dorian well enough. I think all my friends on Facebook have checked in as SAFE .. so if you were in it's path, I hope you and your family and friends are as well.

As a follow up to the last discussion question posed, and unless you are Kaaren or Sally .. you haven't commented yet! .. if those choices didn't appeal to you, how about this scenario? What if you could keep your current life to almost an equivalency of what it is now, BUT swap your sex .. and most likely change your significant other's sex too .. or keep them the same if you want. Everything else just sort of becomes muddled memories aka exes are thought of in more general terms.

Would you do it? What options would you choose? If not, what reasons would you have for not doing the change? Love to hear what everyone else would choose.

Myself? I would do it. I don't think many things would change in my life as I would still work in an office, and technically I have been a secretary in the past so it stays the same. Hell, I could have gone higher in those ranks I bet if I wasn't male. My GF does tend to have more manly traits. Works in T shirts and jeans, can't wear heels, and never usually wears makeup. Sexually, she's one shot and then falls asleep! Anything electrical, computer or tech .. I take care of, but she builds all the furniture and does most of the plumbing and household repair. Home Depot is one of her favorite stores. I could picture her being an auto mechanic or carpenter and a good husband. Also, as a guy, she'd likely have better self esteem and not be as sensitive.  I think it would work out great.

Hopefully we can get a lot of you to write up what you would, or wouldn't do below. C'mon! What have you got to lose?


2 comments:

  1. Hmm, the first half of the question is easy. If I could swap my sex, maybe drop a few years and some inhibitions, and look that hot, I'd take the offer in a heartbeat. No question, no hesitation, no debate. Work wouldn't change, but life would.

    Now, the hard question is my spouse. I don't know that I'd want her to change, even if my orientation changed with her. Maybe I'm being greedy, but I'd almost want her to stay female, have us both become bisexual, and open ourselves up to share lovers. Best of all worlds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that. In my situation, things end up fixing themselves quite a bit with the way it turns out.

      But changing someone else as well? That is the tough question, and the reason I asked it. Thanks for taking the time to mull it over. Hoping more people will step up and answer!

      Delete