Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Delayed Revenge .. or is it? And Happy Birthday!


Payback's a bitch, and so is Dee! And when's she's finally done, so is Michael!


Made this for Tungdil as a birthday present. Always feels nice when you can make a caption for someone on the date of their coming out of the womb.

Mostly this is a combination of a few caption tropes I've engineered throughout my time making them. For all I know, I've done something close to this in the past, but I am big on compulsions, and love the idea of a victim awaiting their revenge, and not knowing the specifics of just what and when they are to receive them. Being paranoid is a scary thought process, and you can see things where there aren't any, and often you can misinterpret a situation completely.

Plus I like to use items that can be viewed in different lights by who is using them. The dress is the caption is certainly small enough to be a tank top for a guy, hence it shouldn't seem out of place to wear it without concern. Perhaps he sees the heels as sandals, so why wouldn't he see most of his feet, and have his toes peeking out? When as a writer, we can straddle that line, I think it makes things more interesting to read as we see his thought process work to his disadvantage.


See you in a day or two! NFL really starts up tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. I took it that his crossdressing was just normal for him and the revenge really was the flaming dog poo. It subverts the expectations of the reader and doesn't make his crossdressing seem like something bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all up for other interpretations. Wasn't my intent, but people will see things I didn't, and that is pretty cool.

      Delete
  2. The ice cold revenge of making him unaware that you've had your vengeance already and now you're sitting back and enjoying it....but for it to be real she has to figure it out at some time.....maybe when he's in bed with some big hunky guy and about to lose her virginity....
    Oh well I'm off into another scenario already!!!!
    I liked the idea that he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary as he dressed for the day and the cute diversion of the flaming bag gave him the idea that it had really been that simple....
    Like it Dee and it's a great pic too.....I'd kill for legs that long!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dammit! I had something long written out and it vanished before I could post it! I'll just say that yes, at some point, the entirety of the situation would become obvious to him .. once it's WAY too late!

      Delete
  3. A little while later there another knock on the door this time a handsome man, I am here to complete your punishment ( because we all know sex seals the deal) thinking to herself how is this punishment, I must thank and vow my allegiance mistress Dee.

    ReplyDelete