Tuesday, June 18, 2019

More Than An Equal Opportunity Employer!


Did this blog hit 20 million views about 10 days ago? It most certainly did!


Wow. 20 million is a pretty big and round number, isn't it? Feels like only yesterday that I started this blog almost 9 years ago (August 5, 2010) and I am sure there have to be some readers out there who've been around the whole time! My captions and my life have quite evolved since then, even though it doesn't seem that long ago.

1,624 posts if you include this one within your count. How many comments? Unfortunately Blogger only lists your last 1k of comments, which only takes me back to June 6, 2018! So I've had over a thousand comments in only one year! Thank you so much if you are one small part of that, or a much bigger slice of that pie! To me, that number indicates that we are a community, one that hopefully will keep thriving as we approach the next 14 month towards our 10th anniversary.

And so many people have come and gone in that time frame. No need to shout them all out because I've recognized them so much in the past, that I bet you can name them with me. It's their work that helped inspire me to create mine, along with all the newbies that continue to pop up and make themselves known in the comment section.

I am so proud of the list of people that I've helped nudge to start doing their own thing. My reward for that is seeing everyone else geek out over their captions. It's another part of community building that keeps everything fresh, vibrant, and alive.

This is another caption made for Ariel Starz Premise Content as she'll be retiring from TG captions by the end of June. She supplied a picture and a quick synopsis of what her idea was, and we flesh it out however we wanted. This caption came out of the picture and the suggestion of "Executive loves hot young sissy interns/secretaries" which certainly sounded right up my alley!

Hopefully everyone will find the caption to their liking. Honestly have no idea if the person speaking is a male or a female. I'm leaning more towards female, but either works. You let me know which gender you thought it was doing the talking. Slightly clunky when it gets to the video part .. I didn't want to separate for more paragraphs due to running out of space, so I ended up cramming in probably a half hour of time into that one paragraph! Oh well. I think a second run through would iron out any issues you have with me doing that.

It's a blog exclusive, at least until Ariel Starz actually posts all the responses, so give me some comments on the caption and whats' going on there, and let us know whether there's a job listing somewhere near where you live! Sounds like the commute wouldn't be to bad, if you know what I mean .. and I'm not sure I know what I mean! Also feel free to send me some love on hitting 20 million views, as we try to see if we can hit 24 million by the end of the year!


Number one song the week I started up this humble little blog.

10 comments:

  1. Well I've been unemployed for a few years now so maybe I could apply there?
    I have all my own things and I certainly wouldn't need a wig!!!!
    Plus I'm willing to work under almost anybody!!!!

    Congrats on 20 million hits on your wonderful blog....I could only dream of numbers like that!!!! Even if I add all three of my blogs together I still wouldn't even be close!!!!
    Cheers to the first 20 million!!!!
    Much love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you aren't unemployed, you are part of the "Private Service Sector"

      And here's to the next 20 million!

      Delete
  2. "It was a little weird at first, but you found us the bestest place to work, Daddy! Mr. Jenkins says I am such a natural, he's going to let me take dick-tation at the next board meeting! If I do a good job, he'll even let me have a seat on the Executives."

    HUGE congrats on 20 million hits. That is absolutely mind blowing, but it delights me to to end to know there are that many like-minded kinky souls out there. I'm so happy for you, I won't even mention the poor choice in music today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I didn't say it was "good" music, just what was the number one song the day this blog started. Just the piano and Rihanna singing isn't bad, but it's not the song that was number one.

      Sometimes I wonder if half the hits are robots trying to spam the site, but there's still enough people out there to hop on board for a few moments of pleasure every day or two stretched over 9 years to justify this blog's existence in my mind.

      And for the caption, I think the photo helped me write the story so much easier than it could have been. Still, it was a hell of a lot of fun to write, especially once I got to the topper!

      Delete
  3. Funny cap.

    I've made something for Ariel Starz Premise Contest as well. A pity she's retiring, but hey, she goes out with a bang. Her own farewell party. I wish more would do that, if they can.

    Congratulations on the 20 million views. Quite an impressive acomplishment.
    And you're welcome with my part of the compliments. The pleasure was mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see it posted when she puts all the captions up. And I think she'll still make captions from time to time once things settle down. It is SO hard to run something like she has for the least few years. I know the effort just to do DIY Challenge was a chore considering the lack of response from regular visitors here. Hers was way more successful, but curating pictures, and setting up layouts for those who don't make captions is above and beyond as far as I'm concerned.

      And thanks. I know there are many captions I've made for you here, and of course, some you've made for me, plus the DIY efforts you put forth. Also, I'm glad you have been here throughout most of my run here on the blog. For that, I extend a grateful "Thank you for being a friend!"

      Delete
  4. Hello,

    I'm a big fan of http://kayefsea.blogspot.com/ (Kaitlyn Renee) also known as the author of the book Double Date, (Kaitlyn Autofeld) I've been trying to find a way to contact her, so I could ask her for permission to be invited to her blog spot on blogger. But I've not been able to get in touch with anyone who has her contact information. Would you happen to know her contact info or how to get in touch with her?

    Thanks,
    Justin
    Avid TG Fan

    I also really enjoy your captions as well :-) And congrats on reaching 20 million views!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't forgotten about you .. I am in the process of contacting her, as she is not currently very active in the TG captioning community. Keep checking back in, but I'm pretty sure her blog is set to private as she was trying to delete it, but the system wasn't allowing her to do so.

      Delete
    2. Here is what she had to say, "As far as the person who requested... I would tell them I am grateful they were seeking me out, but I no longer put out 'public content' on the blog due to personal reasons .. I have my reasons for doing so--the two main ones being my job and the lack of time to consistently make content."

      From time to time she'll post a one-off caption now and again for people she's known for awhile on the Haven, but mostly she's enjoying her real life with what little free time she has.

      Hope this helped!

      Delete
    3. Thank you for taking the time to check for me, I really hate that news, but understand. She had some good work. Thanks again for checking, and continue up the good work! :-)

      Delete