Thursday, June 20, 2019

The Three Amigos Are Acting Up Again!


Though when they are older, a bunch of guys will be whistling at the Tres Mamacitas!


I laughed when I saw the picture and thought it'd make for a good caption. Remembering the caption I made about a week ago featuring Terri buying up her old school made me think this might be good for an unofficial sequel .. though the headmistress is very different from Terri, and more like a traditionalist for our TG captioning tropes.

I figured that they would be good students .. learning all about girls would interest them like they were secret agents behind enemy lines (I could imagine some boys thinking that, and figuring they surely wouldn't remain as women once they graduated, right?) and with that mindset, thinking that lesbians are the coolest people on earth (which, most assuredly they are up there!) and just continuing to be themselves, just presenting as a female.

So, how do you fix all this, before it becomes a problem that corrupts the other students? Well, I guess you have to go with it, and give them exactly what they want, well almost. Plus, the "cure" is sort of a mockery of the whole gay conversion therapy that some evangelicals and conservatives think will make everyone on the planet straight. In this case, we only need to give the girls a nudge in the right direction without a peer group to give negative reinforcement, right?

At one point, I had her even saying that once the girls hit age 18, that she didn't care if they were lesbian, straight, or trans .. they just had to follow the course load and syllabus as defined by the school. But I ran out of room and ultimately I didn't think it was completely necessary. Anyone that might be offended by the headmistress enforcing a certain sexuality upon the students .. just imagine the paragraph being back in there and then enjoy it as best you can.

So perhaps, someday they will all meet their own personal El Guapo. As Lucky Day would say, "In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as my name is Lucky Day, the people of Santa Poco can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo!"

And with that, the caption wraps up with another Three Amigos reference, which ties the caption together in an in-famous way.


Speaking of Tres Hombres .. well, it's just Billy Gibbons and Slash, but that's worth at LEAST 3 regular guitarists, right? Ah haw haw haw haw!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a lot of thought behind this one . . . and I think you anticipated just about every question a reader could ask. Well done, no matter how you read it. Personally, I love the simplest reading of it - I saw it as less of a gay cure therapy and more of a frustrated woman desperate to break up a toxic gang. Either it works, and that sexual awakening makes them more compliant to the school's rules, or it doesn't work and the punishment aspect makes them more compliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you understood. I was just anticipating some reaction about the way it was written, so I wanted to nip it in the bud before any comments were left!

      Sometimes subcultures can be "eat their own" so to speak and I'd rather be inclusive than divisive, especially since it wasn't my intention!

      Delete
    2. I'm picturing you, me and Sally..and I have so many doubts that any of these "punishments" would work on any of us!!!! When you came to get me out of that attic room you'd better be prepared because I will be sooooo ready!!!!
      And I think most people won't read that "deep" into it and will take it as the fun little fantasy scenario it is!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete