Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Skin That You're In, Will Begin to Make You Sin!


.. you'll definitely be spending lots of time on your knees, so sin away! God doesn't mind!


I hadn't made Foggy a caption on the Haven in quite some time. Wanted to make the wait worth it so hopefully she'll see the caption soon in her folder.

This was made completely on the fly, and no real directions other than it was a body suit and you'd know that the suit was fully integrated with your own body once the nippled popped up .. like a turkey timer for Thanksgiving. I've done a caption like that in the past, WAY BACK in 2012 called "Self-Basting Magic" that you can view by looking right below!


So, it's not like I just returned to the well to reach for a hackneyed joke, Besides, I only sort of referenced it here, and it was 7 years ago! It's more like being self-referential! You can see though why that thought crossed my brain both times I've come up with that bit of plot point! Nipples!

But anyway, from there, I just let it take its course. Why wouldn't they know when it was completed? Well, they stole it! Makes perfect sense! How can we get Jay stuck in it? Well, they were so excited to use it, Jay just grabbed it and never thought of how they were going to get OUT of it, that's all! That or maybe his friend knows more than he's letting on!

So, for those who think I'm too esoteric with my captions, or say "stop fucking with my mind, bro!" here is a straight-forward from start to finish caption with almost complete nudity .. and with a TG trope I barely use in any of my works. Please enjoy it .. who knows when I will do THAT again?!?

<><><>

Odd note: Driving home from work today, and an old guy in a old guy luxury car, rolled through a stop sign going in the other direction to me. I pegged him a quick middle finger .. and then I stopped, realizing he had, and I swear this is true, "SRU" as his license plate! Wasn't sure if he was wearing a bathrobe behind the steering wheel, but I'll let you know if I grow a large curvy ass or turn into a bimbo overnight. With my luck, it would just be Jeffrey "The Dude" Lebowski instead.

Oh yeah, Like totally comment and stuff in that section down there, cuz then I giggle and that makes my boobies bounce up and down and then my cunny tingles! I'd lift up my skirt to show you my panties, but like, I don't wear any, yanno? Mmm, don't keep my waiting Sugah! Tee hee!


8 comments:

  1. Think the friend had something to do with it for sure, so much so alternate title could be "how nerd gets sexy submissive girlfriend"

    ReplyDelete
  2. After your near miss in traffic am I talking to dee or deedeeheehee the bimbo ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who else could I, like, be other than, like, me? Tee hee!

      I'm the mostest me there is!

      Delete
  3. Lovely caps.
    A symbiote bodysuit? So the lab they stole it from could have been experimenting with the spawn of Venom? At least Jay is still using singular pronouns, so that's a good sign.

    I always wondered how the SRU shop could appear and dissapear. Maybe he can transform the shop into a car and vice versa.
    But it would be cool as well, the Dude driving in his bathrobe in a car with SRU on his licence plates.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno. Sounds creepy and stuff to wear another person's, like, skin, yanno? And comic books and junk are totally nerd boy geekgasms, kay? But Marky Mark likes Transformers so things that change their looks are fab!

      Delete
  4. Who wants out, dude! I want something in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O-M-G! ME firstest! Then you gets a turn! Everyone still, like, gets a ride!

      Delete