Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Is Dee Really Going Out With Reg?


Had no idea for a title until I started thinking about an old Joe Jackson song.


Hope KarenSue don't mind this one. The muse drove me a bit off the path towards the ending, but I liked the slightly alternative universe that this seems to take place in, just a smidgen off from our true reality. Or is it? Could it be where we WISH to inhabit? Not quite sure! Slightly Betty and Veronica feel here, with real-life Reggie as Archie!

The picture just gave me that story, and I had to put it out in caption format. For the record, Dee and Reggie could be either person honestly, but I wrote it with me being on the left hand side. I guess it depends on how you view me, or how Reggie views her KarenSue persona .. which is probably the best way to be. Why try to pigeonhole the recipient if you don't necessarily have to do so?

I'll look for comments down below about the caption, but I'm also looking for suggestions on what you'd like to see next, subject wise? Any particular trope running around your head like a song that's a complete ear worm to you? Unburden yourself by telling us about it and I'll see what I can do about whipping up a caption dealing with it. Maybe if we get a few, I'll try to combine them into one, or have a separate caption for each. Additionally, if you'd like to star in it, leave your male and female name and I'll do what I can if I'm feeling the vibe you are giving me!


The irony of all this is that supposedly Joe Jackson has a drag queen persona whenever he hangs out in New York City. I personally cannot confirm, but I think that is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Could it be where we WISH to inhabit? Oh, yes, indeed . . . a world like that could get me to finally go back to school for my Masters . . . or would that be Mistresses? They really need to update their terminology, because Bachelor's doesn't sound right anymore either.

    In real-world today, I think the caption definitely works with you on the left, since you'd expect Reggie to be naturally a bit larger/taller. In that fantasy world where such relationships are the norm, though, I'd actually see you on the right, expecting the submissive boy to be naturally smaller and easier to control.

    Ok, as for your question about what we'd like to see next, I'd love to see some kind of innocent wish/command gone very wrong. Maybe she just wanted him to understand how she felt, wished he'd see for himself how he treats women, or just wanted him to listen better, and Ron ends up some oversexed, mind controlled, utterly subservient bimbo named Sally. I'm really curious what you'd do with him - learn to love him, try to fix him, sell him or rent him? You do those closing twists so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good reasoning as to who is where in the caption. Makes complete sense, and your "real world" view pretty much lined up with mine.

      Wow, that request is both hard and easy to do, meaning there are hundreds of different ways that something could be wished and gone wrong so that part is easy. The hard part is not repeating something that has been done in the past .. much easier said that done! We'll see!

      Delete