Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy Belated Birthday to Mistress Simone! How Do You Like Your Unicorn? Rare!


One of my longest running friends here in TG World! Our friendship is almost a teenager!


Mistress Simone is a fellow admin at the Haven, and I've known her pretty much the entire time that I've been making TG captions, going back to 2007. We hit it off fairly well, as we both tended to be dominant in nature, which set us apart from most of the people on the Haven, and truthfully, here in the general TG caption blogosphere too.

We'd revel in finding new ways to change others genders, and pushed each other to make our captions look better and more stylish. Remember that it took quite a few years for captions to get beyond Microsoft Paint with black letters on white background. I like to think that Simone and I had something to do with evolving the look of captions from then until now, which ultimately Caitlyn moved forward into captions looking like a Skinamax Red Shoe Diaries format.

Simone and Jennifer are the two people that twisted my arm to get me to make this blog in the first place. Simone and I were always talking about the "behind the scenes creation" of the captions, and why we did things we did structurally and where the storylines came from. Not many people on the Haven really cared about how the sausage was made .. so I thought that this could be my hook. I'll explain to anyone willing to listen why I think captions are a viable creative entity, and give my works a bit more exposure than just on a private website like the Haven .. plus maybe draw some people to that awesome community AND/OR get them to make their own captions! BONUS!

Simone still captions from time to time, and I think she's been working on longer stories, though I cannot confirm that right now. I just know that she had said she had longer ideas in mind that could not be contained by a few panels of exposition. You can check them out by clicking her link in the right hand column for "Modern Goddess: The Shrine of Decadence". You won't be disappointed, especially if you like to see captions that are more erotic than you'll see here.

This caption is just a bit of silliness based around our individual persona, and that as dominatrix, we often will gift some transformed gurl we've created to each other. Birthday wishes are often just playful novelties, and this one is no exception .. just crafted to get a smile for its recipient, and hopefully a chuckle from everyone else that takes a gander. And trust me! It was lots of fun to look up "SEXY UNICORN" in the search engine! Took me quite a bit of time to pick JUST the right one!

Hope everyone enjoys this piece of fluffy TG caption goodness. Talk about it in the comments if you'd like .. at least this blog post didn't have any actual steak in it, other than wordplay in the title!


4 comments:

  1. I love it - cute, sexy, fluffy, and hung!

    Any of us would be tickled pink (and blue and purple) to be transformed like that, and then gifted to a dominant goddess. If you need a volunteer . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I wrote it. Everyone wants to be a bimbo unicorn!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful friend all these years. And this caption takes me back to days when we were always doing something - ANYTHING.

    I think the thing I miss most from that time is the community. We had a blast with a lot of it. I learned so much from so many.

    Now you make me want to get back into the nuts and bolts of the thing - it's always been something I've been drawn to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said Nuts! Heh!

      Yeah, the community has always been a thing for me as well. We've got an interesting bunch of commenters here that will give me their 2 cents worth; and luckily they still like my odd sensibilities.

      Delete