Sunday, March 31, 2019

Changing the Family Dynamic! One Mistaken Wish at a Time!


Sometimes there just happens to be a wish fairy floating around when you aren't expecting it ..


which is why you should never "wish" something to happen accidentally!

Well, at least I *think* happened. I wasn't there when it actually happened, or I'd have wished for them to double team me and change her date into her twin sister! Nah, my plans probably would have been much more grandiose than that!

This would certainly fall under "the more things change, the more they stay the same" at least within reasonable limits. the family still remains the same unit, just organized a bit differently now. Sometimes it makes me wonder if most of our wishes, or someone's wishes (when things don't go my way) come true; we just don't know about it because the reality changes to fit what we've wished for.

It would certainly fit those that seem to make their own luck, and others who tend to wallow in their losses. No room for Gloomy Guses, which is quite close to gusset, something most of us know a lot about, at least in theory. Yeah, I'm not all here today. Been zoned out recently and tending to be more pessimistic than usual. Hoping to snap out of that soon enough though!

Feel unencumbered to comment on this caption I made for Brittany, or go back and talk about the sexy ninjas in the previous posting. For the next post, do you want a vague, blog exclusive OR something made for another person in a trade? I'm up for either; you tell me what you'd like to see!


Sometimes when I get in moods like this, I tend to withdraw inside myself for a bit, and usually this song can move me along from depressed back to something relatively normal. Lots of the stuff I used to do when I felt persecuted isn't kosher anymore for a man with a family .. drinking, sleeping with strangers, just taking off and driving somewhere .. anywhere honestly to get away from people. At least I still have my hearing, so I can get lost in the music, and cope that way.

4 comments:

  1. What an interesting idea...reality constantly changing based on wishes while we remain unaware that it's happening.....let me check something....I wish....I wish....I wish....Now let me take a quick peek in my panties....oh well I guess not....unless somebody else's wish cancelled mine out....wow....now my head is starting to hurt just from thinking about all this....
    Love the one's that make me think out the implications Dee!!!!
    Kisses
    Kaaren
    PS did you get the silly e-mail I sent you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did get it. Thanks! Sometimes I'll see headlines like that as well and give myself a good chuckle!

      I'm guessing that your wife already wished for exactly what you've got in your panties! If I had a spare wish I might go with having the Sissy Kaaren experience for a few days. See what that is like and why you enjoy it so much!

      Delete
  2. You bring a smile with this cap. It's hilarious and sweet.

    I have my music to lift me up when I feel down, and like you I can get lost in it too.

    A former collegue of mine was losing his hearing progessivly in the years we worked together, to a point he got an implant. He can hear again now, but he can't make out the finesses in music. Everything sounds a bit metallic to him. But yes, while he is glad to be able to have a normal convesation again, he does miss music. Something he couldn't enjoy since his early teens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks, and hopefully something I will be able to keep for a long time. My grandmothers both have hearing problems but I'm hoping we are far enough along that we could catch anything bad before it happens to me. Besides, I already have crappy enough vision that I should get to keep the other 4 senses razor sharp!

      Delete