Saturday, March 30, 2019

The Return of .. The Sexy Girl Ninjas Blah Blah Blah!


Read the caption if you want to find out the rest. Sexy Girl Ninjas isn't enough for you?


Well, I had forgotten all about this caption and felt it was worthy of a Saturday Night Repeat. It is a one note joke, but that note is still pretty damn good if you ask me. Hell, I think the repetition is a big part of why it's humorous. Remember, if you haven't seen it before, it's new to you!

What did I write for this caption way back in April of 2016? Well, here it is for you, so you won't have to go back in time, or more likely, head back to that date in the right hand column!

I love how specific some website names are becoming, and when I saw this picture, I somehow thought of Sexy Girl Ninjas, and adapted the name from there. Why Sexy Girl Ninjas? Because I was thinking of Inspector Clouseau and how he would have his assistant, Cato, attack him when he wasn't expecting it. It just turned into women at random intervals popping out, playing with the trainees using sex toys, etc .. yeah, it's not as funny if you try to evaluate WHY it is funny, it just is.


I would like to stay more, but the weather ninjas gave us a half foot of snow over the last 12 hours or so and I need to do more shoveling. This is the second Monday in a row we've gotten at least 4 inches of snow, and this time it didn't melt right away!

 Snow here in April? I live in New England and I can't remember the last time we had snow that stuck on the ground for more than a day or two. I am looking it up, and we got 3 inches of snow on the 2nd of March. I don't recall anything since, and all the retail areas big-ass piles of snow are long gone. IN fact, today was almost 70, and at midnight here, it's currently 53 degrees. Ah, love the uncertainly of the weather in our area.

Be back tomorrow hopefully? I'm certainly going to try!


I am not really sure I can take them seriously as a metal band. Especially when their songs sound like they could be in video games. But they are wicked fun, and there isn't enough of that in music today, so I salute them for putting a smile on my face.

1 comment: