Saturday, December 1, 2018

The Moonchild Grows Up .. and I've Been Interviewed by Ann Michelle!


So come inside for a bit of the interview and a caption you might not have seen before!


What more could you want on a Saturday night? I am not fixing you up with my hot cousin so don't even ask! She's WAY more crazy than I am!

So, if you don't subscribe to Ann Michelle's monthly mailing list, why don't you? Head to her site and sign up right away, so that you can read the entire interview with me, Dee Mentia! It's totally free and like some of you in chastity, it only cums once a month! Besides interviews with TG authors and creator types, you get a few exclusive captions from Ann, a reader's poll, discussion questions, and some other things that vary depending on the month.

Here's a piece of my interview:

4.  Would you want to live any of the scenarios that you write/caption about for real?

Hmmm, interesting question. On the blog, I make it clear that I’m pretty happy with my life in “Meatspace”. I also veer towards the dominant edge personality wise and sexually. I am not one who likes to give up any element of control. One of the things I’ve loved about doing the blog is running into a bunch of people that aren’t necessarily like me, they are quite submissive, some are cuckolded by their wives, identify as sissies, etc .. and I can at least picture myself in scenarios I never would have thought of even back when the blog started .. but for that, it is strictly a fantasy, especially since controlling women and I are like oil and water, they can only mix when shaken up, and only temporarily! In real life, I would definitely be up for transformational powers and mind control of others. Maybe take up the typical Dee Mentia’ body that I often portray myself in the captions to do it .. then visit all my readers and make their dreams (or nightmares) come startlingly true!

Yeah, it reads an awful lot like my blog here. Well, duh! This is how I speak .. and type.

So, this caption was posted in December of 2015. Ah, those innocent times way back when! This was made for the Winter Solstice which is about 3 weeks away. I need to make note of that so I can confirm my plans for Yule. Anyway, you can read the full post for it HERE! I talk about finding a picture I liked that fit a storyline I had in mind, but worried about copyright, so I searched around to find something better, and ended up with the current image, which made the story a bit different, and better to be honest.

And it goes without saying, when you have Moonchild in the title, the Iron Maiden song gets played in the blog post too! Up the Irons!


1 comment: