Thursday, November 29, 2018

Not Exactly the Right Combination of Nectars for Chad!


Oh well, perhaps I'll get it exactly right on the next guy I turn into a slutty young woman!


With all these tinctures and such, and all the measurements that aren't the same as they used to be, you know your potions and ointments might be a bit underwhelming .. or overwhelming on whatever the case might be!

And before you ask, I honestly have no idea if Dee and the friend were also guys that used the drinks at the same time Chad did. Maybe we two were girls before and perhaps we all got into some Leggy Libations after we dosed him with the Bimbo Brew?

Or perhaps as guys, we all stumbled upon an old witches chemical set in an abandoned hut deep in the woods, and for fun, we just gave each other some sort of concoction made up of a bunch of different labeled ingredients? That might be my guess.

But surely, you have some other idea of what happened that you'll tell us in the comment section below, right? And yes, I'll stop calling you Shirley .. unless you drank one of our deliciously cold-filtered Sweet Tea-G out of that Styrofoam cup. Then maybe you ARE Shirley now!

Can you believe it's almost December now? Where did all the time go? Are you all done with your Holiday shopping yet? I've only got to find my dad a gift cert of some sort, and a stocking stuffer or two for the GF .. and if anything strikes my fancy for her, my daughter, or my best friend online, I'll be sure to snag that too, but I'm like 95 percent DONE, and about 75 percent in possession of the gifts I ordered! Now I just need some gift bags and I am finished! Jealous? LOL


Yeah, they sound like Led Zeppelin, but I've grown tired of listening to actual Zep songs and want something new that sounds old, and their youthful exuberance comes through brightly .. and I don't have to listen to old Great White, Kingdom Come or The Black Crowes to get that vibe.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe it is revenge for being arseholes towards woman, either way 3 lovely bimbos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah there's nothing like putting your feet up and having a nice big frosty cold mug of bimbo juice....
    Love
    Kaaren

    ReplyDelete