Monday, December 3, 2018

So Many Variables Involved When it Comes to Bodyswap Wishes! Right Josh?


I mean, who'd have thought it would be complicated to put your mind into a another body?


A bit of an apology to the readers out there, even though I don't necessarily think I need to give one. I have been hella busy, working through some positive life developments involving things with my family and friends, and have not had the time recently to give much thought or effort into the captions both here and at the Haven. I am hoping things will slow down, as while I do all these tasks, my immune system is taking a beating due to a lack of actual recovery time.

I have used up most of my backlog of captions, and have not tackled any sort of Christmas or Holiday planning for the blog .. yet. It's on the list of tasks. It is a long list, and I hope I haven't over-extended myself, even though I tend to follow through on any commitments I promise I'll do.

SO please bare with me here for December. It's a roller coaster of emotions for many people as it is presently constituted, and I love to make people forget about their problems, if even for a few minutes at a time. I am going to try to fulfill my usual duties here, and worst case scenario is that during the week of Christmas, I might run the best of my past Christmas captions, since I did spend a few minutes looking them over and I have so many I cherish and enjoyed re-reading. It might just be the run-up until then that might not be as buzzing as it usually is this time of year.

Like I said, I know I didn't want to say sorry, but I wanted everyone to know that things are busy here, and that most of what is going on is very positive. I'm still in a pretty good place and just distracted from the usual pace of Damien's life away from the internet.

As for the caption, I think it's fairly straight forward. I wonder if this would happen to most of us if our dreams did come true and we assumed one standard female form. We wouldn't be so excited to be who we are, but more turned on by what stimuli would do to the new normal after all the excitement of the change wore off. Perhaps it is a case of "the grass is always greener" but I'm sure we'd be satisfied with the results.

It's a blog exclusive, because I went through quite a few traders on the Haven and there was something in each that led me to believe they wouldn't enjoy the caption fully ... so Josh / Alexis gets herself another caption. As I've said before, anyone can tell me their male and female names, and a few quick preferences, and I'll keep you in mind when I'm making a caption for no one in particular. Can't be much easier that that, and yet I only have a few people on my naughty (which is NICE!) list when my mind actually gets cranking!

Feel free to comment below on what I've wrote, either in the blog or about the caption. Any ideas on how to celebrate the Holiday season here on this blog, LET ME KNOW and I can ponder it!



6 comments:

  1. It would appear that Josh wasn't as smart as he thought.

    If I wished to swap with someone I'd also wish for feminine hygiene knowledge,health and mannerisms and that's it. That way I'll have the body I want with the knowledge to look after it and act feminine but everything that's me mentally still intact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the blog if I haven't done so before!

      And your wish sounds logical, as it wouldn't be that hard to learn how to put on makeup using Youtube videos, and it'd be lots of fun too!

      Delete
  2. I love the mental aspect of this, and the follow through of what it means to not just look like a woman but think like one as well. Fantastic!

    Glad to hear you're busy with positive life developments - that is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did take into account many of my friends that have gone on hormones for the MtF transition, and many of them ended up with a second puberty that involved crushing on some attractive male like a 12 year old girl, even if they had no prior proclivity towards guys in their past.

      Well, the positive life developments aren't necessarily mine, but it trickles down towards me in favorable situations with the family and offspring .. and it certainly IS keeping me busy!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for including me Dee. I can't say I'd be upset with the results. Although suddenly likeing boys would definitely be shock to me. Sure I'm gonna need to gain some knowledge but that will come with time, practice, and a little embarrassment. I usually have holiday ideas but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed. I would much rather have someone be a recipient of a caption than just put in random names. Hopefully more people will be forthcoming and give a male and female name and a few quick preferences and they'll get some "personal" captions too!

      Delete