Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Bosses vs Admins' Day .. The Event of a Lifetime .. and a Lifestyle!


It's amazing though that you can move up in a company and still feel like you've been demoted!


Admin Asst / Secretaries Day is on the 25th of April. Made this for Sarine Davis aka Belladonna from Fictionmania. She's the queen of workplace stories, and I always try my best to make things that are compatible with the type of stories she writes, and since most of us spend 1/3 of our week at our place of employment, those sorts of plots tend to linger longer in our thoughts. One of the biggest honors I've had is that she's used my captions twice as basis for her stories! You can find one of them by clicking HERE! I was so psyched and waited like a month before it was posted, but everyday I went to FM to see if was up.

So anyway, many of Belladonna's stories involve a boss switching places somehow with a secretary, receptionist, maid, etc .. I found this picture and thought that with her legs, it definitely could be a boss pretending to be his secretary, to go along with a severe hair line pulled taut, and the basic black outfit without much in the way of accessories. Unlike many of her stories, the protagonist here ISN'T really big on cross-dressing. It's just a means to an end. Still though, once you get past this, I do feel like it's something she'd have written, and that makes me happy too.

I don't know about you, but I am certainly hoping that on Wednesday morning, there will be a new Belladonna story sitting there on the "stories posted today" listing. It'll give me something to read if I'm bored at work .. heaven forbid one of the secretaries sees me reading it! LOL

Let me know what you think. What would happen if something like this occurred at YOUR work place? Would it really upset the apple cart? Or how about if you were swapped INTO a secretary's body and had to live an entire night/day doing everything that she would normally?



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm sure it's supposed to be a horror story with a gut-wrenching twist, but sounds like just about the best day at work ever! :)

    ReplyDelete