Sunday, April 22, 2018

Looking Hard for An Answer!


Sometimes we vastly over think our caption stories .. and that isn't an exaggeration.


I had this picture set aside for Sammie, and I knew it was technically perfect for her. How could I make looking like THIS a punishment or lesson learned?

Well, I think I found the answer, and it's just a simple denial .. a negative word that repeated over and over reveals a big positive. Remember this caption, as I will be referring to it again within the next few posts, in particular one that I made for Nadine. I think it will be up on Thursday.

Give me some comment love below! I know you can do it!


3 comments:

  1. Yes, I totally get! Anyhow, my instinct is telling me that you can do it.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like that - sometimes simple denial can be total acceptance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking down at my new body....well I'm just OK with that....I don't want to play the blame game.....best we all just let it go...
    Love
    Kaaren.

    ReplyDelete