Sunday, December 24, 2023

Everyone Wishes for Silver and Gold .. Plus a Bonus Christmas Caption!

 

How do you measure it's worth? Just by the pleasure it gives here on earth!

I tend to make a Christmas caption for Lacysliplover every year now, so I wanted to keep the tradition going. I saw this image and KNEW it'd make something good for her. Some judicious pruning of the picture, and some Christmas lyrics, I think it sums up some people's Christmas wishes quite nicely.

And wouldn't it be nice to have some sort of Christmas Robin Hood that distributed some wealth and wishes to the disadvantaged people of the world? I'm sure that Lacy is up for it. 

I certainly can't think of a better way to spend the week between Christmas and New Years!


It's funny how certain music can bring memories. My mother would play Elvis, Barbra Streisand, and The Carpenters will setting up our tree. My forever person had strong memories of Burl Ives Christmas songs. SO here's a little tribute to her memories, as I remember her in mine!

AND .. since I had a bit of time on Christmas Eve after replying to comments, I ended up finding another picture that I chose to caption, for a bit of extra Christmas spice for you all, and it's in the same vein as the one above I made for Lacy. This one is a bit self-explanatory if I do say so myself, so raise a cup of cheer!


Which one did you like better, the naughty .. or the nice?

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Dee and thank you for all the great caps! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you too Zoe! Glad you enjoy the captions!

      Delete
  2. I love the Christmas captions you sent me. This one was extremely nice as getting lingerie for Christmas is one of the things I do for myself each year. This year I bought 6 lacy half slips and one silky camisole from Shadowline - the revived Rochelle Satin Vintage-Inspired camisole in mint with a mint lacy half slip to match the Rochelle satin mint full slip I also bought. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night wearing sexy, silky, lacy lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it! I always wonder if I'll be able to find a picture and come up with another story for you that works in the spirit of Christmas .. and luckily so far I've been good about rising to the occasion!

      Hope you had a great New Year!

      Delete