Friday, December 29, 2023

Working as a Barback or a Bare Back?!?


Ahhhh, nothing like some good pub humor on a Friday night!


Well, I didn't want to post the New year's Eve caption too early, so I went and made a new caption to post here, so it's the last "normal" caption of 2023, since the next one is based on a holiday.

Wandered into some picture sites and found this one that I thought would work well, right after I found the hook. Yeah the beer is a bit dark for a Strawberry Blonde, but sometimes we need to take artistic license .. I mean, I wasn't going to change the tint of the beer in photoshop! What more do you want from me, eh?

And it's just a sweet little magical tale involving some beer humor. Something tells me that Shandy there will be carded for quite a few years into the future.

I hope this post finds you well in that spot between Christmas and New Year's Eve. I am trying to stave off some seasonal depression so I understand if you aren't feeling festive. Why not come inside and have a drink on me .. it's Ladies Night!


The logical song to post would have been "Ladies Night" by Kool in the Gang, although "The Logical Song" is actually by Supertramp! Boom-tiss! It's a two drink minimum .. be sure to tip your waitress .. Shandy!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a win-win for all! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do they have any beers on draft that can compel me to wear tights? hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you could try a red ale if you would prefer to be a ginger!

      Delete