Wednesday, November 8, 2023

GPA Magic .. Wait? A Frat has Shadowy Connections to a Cult? No Way!


C'mon. I think that anyone with both a skull and some bones would know that!


I was just going through my captions folder to see how far back my captions go, so I can make sure I'm not missing some, and this one was made back in July .. when college was not in session for the general public, so I probably left it there and then forgot all about it. Well, we are getting close to finals now .. one month away, right? So it was time for me to post this now before I forget about it again!

I just liked the picture a lot, and her look is sort of in that in-between where he's not quite a woman yet, but still has the hair and some features that are somewhat masculine. Had to get images like that, so when you find one, you really want it to work. And I think it does what it needs to do in this quickie.

And I'm not sure if that dress is a fetish outfit, or just "high fashion". If you know, please tell me. Still a striking color, and the arms not having an exit for the hands is just icing on the cake, so to speak.

Hope everyone is doing well. It's getting to the time of the year where holidays can be a stressful and sad time. I'm doing my best to stay busy, and I'm actively trying to meet up with friends and keep engaged on a social level, so I don't fall deeper into a self-fulfilling prophesy of social avoidance. It's a real thing, and I need to get out more and "enjoy life" as some people put it. I am definitely a work in progress, but I shall keep my chin up!



2 comments:

  1. Frat? Senator's wife? Who else flashed back to "Animal House"?

    ReplyDelete