Monday, August 14, 2023

So, What Would YOU Do? The Best Friend Dilemma


Which side of the fence do you fall upon? It certainly IS a conundrum. isn't it?


Made this one about a month back, and not sure why I didn't post it then. Maybe I had a few with the same style or topic, but I definitely like this one a lot.

And it does bring up the question, what do you do if you were in his shoes? Are you the white knight that protects your friend as best you can, and resists temptation? Or are you the proverbial "wolf in the hen house" that throws caution to the wind and take advantage of the situation, if it's what she would like you to do?

Of course, knowing some of my readers pretty well, I'm betting on the 3rd option of, "Tell me how this happened, and maybe I'll join you so we can still be besties, but in this way we can share a wardrobe, and maybe even become lesbian lovers?" 

Well, please do tell us in the comments how YOU would respond to this situation if it happened to you in real life .. or course, if you weren't married, etc .. It's a hypothetical question, so we can assume that you are a single guy who hasn't found the right woman to settle down with .. yet. Could you best male friend BE that soul mate you've been looking for? We're wondering what you'd do!


Not quite a Swiftie, but I appreciate her songcraft, and also respect her as an artist. 

4 comments:

  1. I'd sit back and observe what she does for a few days and hopefully she will make some comments or advances towards me. Then I would casually move towards her, ask her out and go from there! Too good a catch to pass up! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cap Dee. Love the story and very alluring photo to go along with it! If it were me in that situation? Well, I want to think of myself as always the 'good guy' so I hope I'd do whatever my best friend wants. Need a shoulder to cry on? Come on over and cry. Need me to help find a way back? Let's check the local magic library or gypsy mall shoppe. Need someone to make this permanent via sex? Let's get to bed. Need a transformed best girlfriend? Let's figure out what happened and make it happen again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound like you totally! Very supportive, but pragmatic too!

      Delete