Thursday, August 10, 2023

Turning Up .. For Maid Service!


It's relatively ironic in a way that since I've made this caption, my area has been flooded 3-4 times!


The area around my apartment building, you pervs, not my groinal area!

Anywho, this was a caption I made for Totalditz about 2+ weeks ago I think. I was talking to her on Discord and I was looking for ideas, and Ashlee gave me a few, two of which I sort of mashed up into this story. Sometimes when you put two things together, they fit really well .. and other times, like this one, they don't line up as well as you'd like.

But I'm sure it is fine. Just there are times where you get along well with someone, and enjoy their work; and just like chatting with them, you can put a bit more pressure on yourself to make them the something "special". Whether that is a special meal, or outing, or in this case, a caption. I would probably give this one a B- grade, but since it was for Ashlee, it's probably more of a C. Hopefully next time, I'll hit it out of the park.

How's everyone's week been? Hectic one here, and I've been a bit under the weather too. Not enough to keep me out of work, or from doing all my other commitments, but enough to make me feel like crap while doing it all. I'm sure you all have been there. It's why I didn't post last night, so I'm a day late. Oh well!

Soooo who out there has a maid fetish, either wanting one to serve you, or more likely, wanting to BE a maid? Please tell us down below, and some of the things you'd like to do while dressed up. Perhaps it will inspire the next domestic goddess caption I make!



7 comments:

  1. Looks like you "maid" this one pretty well. (Sorry, easy joke, couldn't resist)

    I understand the strive for perfection, especially when it's for someone special. Heck, it's why I'm so delinquent in returning cap trades over on the Haven. I always get stuck in the weeds because it needs to be *just* right! Glad that this is something we all struggle with, though.

    That being said, I haven't done too many maid captions, but I've had bits and pieces of various maid-related stories floating in my head for ages. There's one story where a french maid outfit is just part of the overall feminization and not what the story is about, and another where being turned into a maid is central to the story. Haven't really done much in making progress with those stories, so nobody ought to expect them anytime soon, but they're in the ether somewhere waiting to be coalesced.

    Still, I enjoyed this one! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't think of the maid stories as being "late" or "behind schedule" but more like, "still ruminating," or "aging gracefully in the wine cellar of my mind".

      I hear you, but I usually just get to the, "well, if it sucks, the next one will be better, I promise!" and sometimes it's just better to go through the whole process of making a caption, even if it's not good. When I had my band, I wrote all the lyrics since I was the singer, and I didn't like vocalizing words that someone else wrote. And pretty much every notebook page I had filled with lyrics, were a verse or two that went nowhere .. until I found the kernel I needed to flesh out the song. There were actually a few times, where I went back and used the "false starts" as the basis of a different song.

      Also, make the caption, and if you don't think it's worthy of someone, just change the names to some random person and release it to your blog instead. There's bound to be some people that will like it, even if you don't.

      Delete
  2. I think you did better than you think on this one Still, I enjoyed it. Though myself I don't have a maid fetish, I am totally sure Ashlee is enjoying their punishment and so is Damien.

    Lots of areas prone to flooding near me, but thankfully dry weather is back.

    I think once the humidity is very high as it has been, is what make people, me included, feel crap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am glad you liked it. One of the reasons I like doing this blog is that if I do something I'm not THAT happy with, there's bound to be others that really enjoy it.

      Humidity has been stupid bad lately. AC's are running way harder then they should have to.

      Delete
  3. make me look like that, I'd be betting on the browns over the Lions in the Super Bowl....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, Browns probably not. Lions? In the NFC, there's only a few teams that are "dominant" that I can think of, so Detroit could definitely sneak into the Super Bowl.

      Delete
    2. The lions have won ONE playoff game in 65 years. Even the Cubs laugh at them. They couldn't sneak into the Super Bowl if Stevie Wonder was in charge of security

      Delete