Saturday, August 19, 2023

My Memory Has Just Been Sold .. Angel is the Centerfold!


Something playful for a Saturday night .. I'm gonna go home and sleep with my wife!


Just a nice little quickie I whipped up this morning before heading out to a 'celebration of life' service for a friend of mine who died recently. It's the first time I've ever been to a memorial service where they played "She's Got Balls" by AC/DC .. but now it gives me an idea for MY service when I die! Maybe "Sweet Transvestite" from Rocky Horror Picture Show? I won't just dream it .. I'll BE IT!

Anyway, this caption was mostly me trying to figure out how to use this wonderful picture I found online a few weeks ago. I wanted to focus on her lips. I don't usually notice things like that, but they were so luscious and full, that I just had to highlight them somehow. I knew I had to work in the bunny outfit too, but it didn't look like she was in a bar or strip club or anything, so I finally decided to go the costume route. From there, it was the standard "husband grabs magic costume chosen for wife" but I didn't actually include that part, and left it more open. It could be exactly what they needed and perhaps the wife wanted to "get cocky" for a bit and drive the stick shift. I'm certainly not one to judge what others enjoy in the privacy of their own homes.

And by the end, I just sort of leaned into the "dad jokes from the sexy woman" trope that SHOULD be one, if it's not. Maybe it's my destiny to make that an actual thing.

Any fun stories of people out there enjoying a power or clothing swap sort of sexual adventures you've had with a partner? Definitely love to hear them. If not, how about a fantasy like this one? Tell us all about it in the comments below!



6 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe. It was his time as he suffered greatly. It's relief actually, but thank you.

      Delete
  2. I thought this caption was going to be about memory altering and I think the idea of selling/buying/renting memories or experiences would be cool. The original person doesn't necessarily "lose" their memory but someone gets a copy implanted, and in some scenarios it could be a full sale/swap and lose the memory permanently. But I think the idea of "selling your memories" as a product would be interesting. It would be very expensive compared to other things and be really weird for the seller to know someone out there has a copy of there memories. Maybe one could pay with a memory of their own. I thinks it's cool and I would love to see it done. I'll certainly thinking about it know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely has a "Total Recall" feel to it. Write it up!

      Delete
  3. Sorry for your loss. Amazing choice of musical accomniment for a celebration of life service for sure. As to the caption - lol - pink bunnies are always cute no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aidan. Yeah, it's hard to go wrong with pink bunnies.

      Delete