Tuesday, May 9, 2023

They Say, "BASIC" As If That Was a BAD THING!


Well, if I am going to get in trouble for things I say in a post, why not put some juicy stuff IN the captions?


That was literally my idea for this caption. Use a picture that was pretty neutral, nothing really sexy about it at all, or involve a prurient intent in the slightest, and make the story start out all peachy and sweet. Then at the start of the 5th paragraph, it starts to go south, pun intended.

And I did sort of reel it un, so that I could wrap the story up and tie it all together. If I had just went full-on filth, they it would have been more of an exercise in smut, and that wasn't my plan either. It was just to play around with boundaries and expectations. I've done captions where the photos were quite explicit, but the dialog was based off of a Warner Brothers sketch involving a sheep dog and a wolf / coyote. Very silly, but the contrast between them played well together, at least in my opinion.

So, hopefully people won't be dissuaded from opening the post and reading the caption because it's an innocuous picture (It's some clothing company photo I believe) and enjoy the story I crafted around it.


 Back in a few days with more captions .. one that takes it's idea from an old Cheech and Chong movie! Which one could it be? Please do guess below!

4 comments:

  1. Really like the model! She gets my attention! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have no idea who it is, actually. Maybe an influencer? Found it while just breezing through Pinterest, and since it was for a company, I didn't think it'd be a big deal to use the model in a caption.

      Delete
  2. I think you cracked it. What a fun read then, the rush in the second half of the caption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it wasn't too quick of a transition. I don't usually allow myself much space, and sort of went 0 to 90 with the pedal down to the floor.

      Delete