Thursday, May 4, 2023

Computer AI Are Going to Murder Us All in Our Sleep!


Even though we think we're wide awake! Come inside for lots of terrifying images and lots of extra captions!




Stable Diffusion is anything BUT stable!

That image looks ok when you glance at it quickly, but take a closer gander, and it's like WTF with the heels and ankles. Here's the same story with the first image I generated, which looks a bit more normal, but it still in uncanny valley mode.


As I hope you'd have figured out by now, I went and used an AI image generator for both of those pictures. I believe I used something like "red high heels catcher in a ballpark" as the prompt. Here's another one that was made with that prompt and AI ..


The angles and the ankles and the shadows and just everything is hurtful to my eyes! Here are a few 'lingerie models' and what that prompt gave us. The first two, aren't bad, and I could work with that.




The third one looks like if you took a picture of Cindy Crawford and wiped away the face like the cleaning lady that messed up the painting of a religious artifact a number of years ago.

 A few of the prompted images came out ok, especially those that are anthropomorphized women. I might use one of two in an upcoming caption. However, just typing in "dr@g queen" gave me THIS photo.


I'm still not sure what exactly that is, but I'm guessing it's in one of the upper rings on Dante's Inferno!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

And, in this spot, I'm going to mention that I had 6 more blog posts pulled down by BIogger in the last 24 hours. I think I've figured out what the word is that is causing the issue, and it's one I think that will lead to more pull-downs, and it's the first word in one of my favorite internet people that ever lived on this planet, as in "S!ssyKaaren". Be forewarned that if that is your field of interest, then many blogs are going to end up getting gacked for it. Shame really. So in honor of that .. here's the captions that you can't view anymore in those posts.








Hope you enjoy! Back in a few days with some more captions. What do you think are the pluses and minuses about AI and how they are now moderating, and creating, much of the content you see on the internet? Please do comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Glad there's an incling to the keyword that gets your posts blocked.
    AI is fun but wary.
    Really did enjoy all six of those caps. Slow changes instigated by a partner are fun especially when the consequences are unforeseen by the protagonist.
    Tha last ot the set here, I chuckled really loud. Go figure. Of course that would be a fun pandemic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed them, even though you possibly have seen some of them before. It's hard to keep your head about water on Blogger when they keep changing the rules, and you don't really know what they are until AFTER you've violated them.

      Delete