Saturday, May 27, 2023

The Correct Way to Heal


Hey look! A caption I made this weekend! Will wonders never cease?


Just a quickie because I saw this image, and a version of the line that the mom says in the caption came into my head, and I thought .. I can work with that!

I probably should have specified step-son in the caption .. oh well, I guess that means you can read it either way. It's one of the awesome things about my followers, that you have a good mind to interpret things that I've only implied, and sometimes make an idea I had sound even better!

And thanks for the support in the last blog post. It also helps me that I think its a good caption on its own, but I think it's good when you all check in now and again .. that way you can see if I'm doing ok, and also, if you aren't having a good week, this place is very supportive! Love you all! I promise that as I'm enslaving and feminizing the world under the heels of my kinky boots, I will dominate you all last .. unless you want to be first in line!



4 comments:

  1. Wish I had this nurse/therapist following my spine surgery! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, hopefully you are fully healed (and heeled!) now!

      Delete
  2. first heal, then learn to walk, then learn to walk in heels....

    ReplyDelete