Wednesday, May 31, 2023

It's a Benchmark Walk Around the Park!


You'd have to figure that I'd do another 'Bench' caption someday, right? Well, today's that night!


Or something like that! I'll have to workshop that tag line and make it work somehow :)

And this caption is an internal monologue caption too. Hopefully it feels authentic, and not just a way to provide exposition and drive the story along. Maybe someone that is very intuitive and mindful of their feelings .. or their feelings are expanding as they body and mind is changing too. In a way, it's the exact opposite of obliviousness in an extreme manner, where it seems like she's mentally absorbing every change as it happens.

Once again, I leave it vague as to if the actual bench is causing the change, or whether there's a curse on it, or there's an unseen hand that is twisting the fates and genders of those who encounter it. It's probably best unanswered anyway. I mean, do you really want to know what is behind all of this? I don't think I will tell you anyway .. especially because I haven't determined the end game either. I'm having too much fun writing out the destination. And I'm glad you all are along for the ride.



4 comments:

  1. Doesn't really matter if it is the bench or something else causing the change. Whatever it is, really is working and doing a great job! Yes, she needs to go dancing at a club and start enjoying her new body as a beautiful female! I'm envious! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bench mythos has just grown so much since the 1st caption that is really does seem to be it's own universe. I am hoping to never really finding out the story behind it all, and I'm the one that created it!

      Delete
  2. Great caption, a spirit of the former owner of the bench maybe. Later in the club all eyes on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hadn't pondered that as an idea behind it all. Sounds more reasonable than some of the captions I've made.

      Delete