Wednesday, February 8, 2023

You Realize That It's Probably for a Face Scrub, Right?


Here's a little quickie to get you through the week .. or at least breakfast if you're not that hungry!




I saw this image on Pinterest, and I just laughed as the story came to me, of a guy trying to justify getting a makeover to his friends. "Well, of COURSE I had to do it, they threw in a free pouch of instant oatmeal! Who'd turn down a deal like that?"

And I knew I had to write it right in the moment, as it was so fresh, and I didn't want to lose momentum and let my attention deficit work its magic upon my focus.

Now I'm passing along the savings to you .. my silly and sexy friends. Hope you enjoy! It definitely lifted my spirits, topped with maple syrup!


Love who you are .. and I hope that you are comfortable in your own skin.

"I'm done with the struggle. I wanna - I just wanna enjoy my life now.
And maybe appreciate my skin"

6 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this cap in both concept and execution. It's smart, sexy and funny to boot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thanks sweetie! Flattery will get you everywhere!

      Delete
  2. I won't turn down a free breakfast and the extras in this lovely cap are worth it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just something good and wholesome that's good for the soul!

      Delete
  3. I can see the commercials now - "This oatmeal is so good, I'd get transformed into a woman for it!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I'm picturing Wilford Brimley doing one of his old Quaker Oats commercials, and revealing him to look like Helen Mirren at the end of it! "I'm not sure how I ended up with a sexy British accent, but look at me now! Quaker Oats .. It's the right thing to do!"

      Delete