Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Valentine's Day After Massacre .. Fiona's Date of Reckoning!


Why does Fiona get a caption? Well she was the 1st to comment on the last caption, that's why!



I wanted to make a caption for Valentine's Day, but got a bit sidetracked by other things, so it's a day late, but NOT a dollar short. You always get your money's worth here on my blog. Then again, you pay nothing .. except your soul! .. so sometimes you are getting better value than a dollar's worth, even after inflation is counted!

And I'm sure that Fiona will do well on Fetlife, as they are pretty open on that website. At least they were when I was last on it, back like 10 years ago, maybe? I guess I really should figure out what the NEW thing is, huh? At least Fiona's ass is looking shiny in those booty shorts!



9 comments:

  1. Love that costume and would love to wear it for my wife!

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think the girlfriend was a bit off on that, unless she was already going to turn him into a sissy anyway. Then she was just looking for the right time to spring it on him!

      Delete
  2. Me-OW! That outfit would make ME purr! But I would pretty much whatever my partner asked me... or told me...

    I lose more exes that way....

    I wonder what my profile looks like!

    Thank you SO much, I am flattered!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Fiona! Sometimes you have to do something special for your visitors who comment regularly.

      Delete
  3. Fiona will be better off on her own and will find someone who will appreciate her shopping for their lingerie! Z

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think Fiona will be buying her own lingerie now too. Maybe BOGO sales will appeal to her more!

      Delete
  4. She's right, he looks fantastic in that outfit. Would be great to be able to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wondering if the jealousy is the main reason they are breaking up .. perhaps she thought she'd embarrass him, and she's the one that got embarrassed by how good he looked!

      Delete
    2. "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"

      Delete