Thursday, January 12, 2023

MILF Swap .. MILF! It Does a Body (and Mind) Good!


Made this back at the beginning of November, and then promptly forgot about it! Whoops?


Well, like the Southern Charms model in this caption, Jamie, there's just certain women (and captions) that get better with age. and with age, comes experience, and damn, that can be soooooo damn sexy when there's a dirty mind to go with that banging body!

So, I would like to think that this caption has ripened correctly in the wine cellar of my hard drive, and is in a way, "vintage Dee" I guess. It's got a character with the last name of Jenkins, and someone who's out to get something, and end up getting more than they even bargained for. Plus, I can only imagine what Sandra might do, considering she might end up stuck in a teenage boy's body. I am guess she'd be much more popular with the girls that the old him ever was! Maybe this is a win-win situation? 

There's a shift between his thoughts and feelings switching back and forth between him and the body he's possessing. Then you have a classic Dee zinger at the end. Definitely not something that would feel out of place in any timeline of my captions from the last 10 years or so.

Got an announcement coming in the next post, I think. Not sure yet LOL But at some point soon, I will make one. Don't rush me, jeez! Wonder if that is going to make you all ponder what it could possibly be. Sweet! You are definitely invited to guess if you wish, but just know that your ideas are probably much better than what I am going to have revealed .. as you noticed I didn't say a "big" announcement.



4 comments:

  1. That was fun - I love the slow slip of his thoughts into hers - and MILFs are always super hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All women in lingerie look hot! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that comment is pretty damn valid, but some look better than others!

      Delete