Thursday, December 15, 2022

Literal Bimbo Thinking.


It can be so hard to think like a bimbo .. even though they don't often think very hard!


This is a quickie I wrote in my mind when I saw an image of a sexy girl up in a tree. The photo however was way too small to work into a caption format, so I had to go looking for another picture. Believe it or not, there's not a whole bunch of big breasted sexy women in heels climbing trees! This was about the best I could get!

And it's probably a good reason why I tend to write my stories up AFTER I already have an image that inspires me. Otherwise you are hunting for something that will work, and sometimes you have to make compromises in what you want to write when that happens.

I did lean into it some though, since she was wearing large sunglasses like she was trying to be shy or antisocial, which worked into the plot I had set up. It relies on two things, that most people understand that "going out on a limb" is a saying that should NOT be taken literally, and an old joke I remember from my childhood about a girl and a pervert who pays said girl to climb up a tree, and her mother telling her not to do it, as the stranger only wants to see her panties. So yes, that joke pretty much has the punchline as this caption. 

That does make the case that bimbos are just old 8 year old girls with the same impulse control and an upturned libido. I won't argue either. Most girls collect Barbie as a kid, and many bimbos grow up wanting to have that sort of lifestyle. Probably don't want to have a boyfriend with no dick, but if he's paying the bills, she can always cuckold Ken later on and string him along.


Was there any doubt as to what song I'd be placing here? Well, perhaps Belly's "Feed the Tree" but nope!

7 comments:

  1. She just wants to get a big piece of wood between her legs....

    As to Barbie, remember, she does not come with Ken. She only fakes it. She COMES with GI Joe....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was it Toy Story 2 or 3 that pretty much said as such?

      Delete
    2. Didn't see either. Old joke.

      Delete
  2. Uh-oh, makes perfect sense to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. You might get under a doctor's orders, or perhaps just under a doctor!

      Delete
    2. Heym what girl doesn't want to bring a doctor home?

      Delete
  3. "Out on a limb" lol love it

    ReplyDelete