Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Annual Katie Mills Xmas Caption - Christmas Innuendo!


Well, this year I went naughty with my caption for Katie Mills .. can you tell I miss her too?


I've done a number of Christmas captions for Katie Mills, even though she's barely been around for the last 6-7 years. She had some similar tastes in captions to me, and was/is such a sweetie, it was hard not to enjoy her company, and the friendship we had. I have no idea what Patrick is up to, but I'm hoping that he/she has found happiness for himself and also their daughter, who seems like such a sweetie.

I don't think I have to explain anything in this caption, other than to say that I really thought it was funny to have Katie call her pussy a fruitcake. I think people might eat fruitcake more often if it was just like a pussy! OH, and the "Happy Birthday!" line is from the classic "Frosty the Snowman" .. where every time the hat came upon his head, he'd come alive and say that classic line.


Here's a Christmas caption that was much sweeter in intentions for Katie, posted back in 2019. You can probably search for the rest by going to the search bar in this blog and typing in her name.

And this is the 1st year that I put up the old tree that my forever person used to labor over, enjoying every second of it, from the initial setup of the tree, to winding the garland and beads around the 9 foot tree, and then unwrapping and placing all the ornaments up with care. The tree doesn't look early as good as when she did it, but I like to think she's looking at the lights and the memories I have intermixed into it with love, and that she's smiling at me. I just wish that she was still her, sitting on the couch, asking me to take down a candy cane for her to eat. 


Damn, I miss seeing that yearly classic song on Letterman. Definitely a Christmas song classic!

2 comments:

  1. I visualize myself in the first picture how I would look and be following surgery (if I could ever afford it). Really beautiful and exciting feeling! In the second picture, Dee, I'm sorry that Katie left you and hope she will one day return to you. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that the caption gives you such an exciting feeling!

      And I'm sure that Katie probably swings by occasionally to take a gander at my captions. At least, I think so. Same with Bren, Steffi and Steffie, Petra, etc ..

      Delete