Friday, November 4, 2022

Ryan Entered the Black Ops Program? WTF?


In the grand scheme of things, this is much better than wandering thru desolate areas of foreign lands, right?


Made this return caption for Myother12, who is a relative newbie to the Haven. And I just think it's funny that cheerleading teams are getting much more serious names now for their squads .. Black Ops? So I really leaned into it and went slightly overboard in my plot, and in the characters too. I mean, look at the image! It just wanted me to heap it on, so I did so with relish!

As per what I said in the original posting .. "I can't imagine doing 12 weeks of intensive training for ANYTHING, even stuff I really like to do, but hey, you'll definitely get good at it." Rylee will definitely be, "in it to win it!" at any cost! And also be in the best shape of his life, well in whatever shape they made him get into!

I guess I've posted a few cheerleader captions in the last week or 2, but I don't think anyone is going to complain, at least out loud. Nothing like some good old-fashioned positivity and support .. actually it doesn't look like that dance top looks like it gives much support, but I'm sure it will all develop in no time flat .. so she won't be flat!

Here's what Myother12 had to say in her response, "Holy crap, this is so freaking good. I love the bath-and-forth, not to mention the entire premise is absolutely delicious. Looks like Rylee's Black Ops training is paying off." Hmmm, bath-and-forth?? Wonder if I should follow up with some sort of bath-bomb caption in the future?

Thanks for all the well-wishes in regards to my brush with Covid. I still am recovering slowly. Trying to get my breathing back to the way it was, and I still have a persistent cough. My sense of smell is on a winding journey to where I can get more than an essence of what things are supposed to smell like, and I'll be happy when I can whiff things again at 100 percent. Stay safe everyone!


Turn around, bright eyes! Maybe that's why she's wearing heart sunglasses!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so zingered, leaves me speechless. Go team Rylee.....

    Yeah, I could not do 12 weeks training for anything either.

    ReplyDelete