Tuesday, November 1, 2022

A TAIL as Old as Time .. Halloween Leftovers .. Rabbit Stew!


I'm sure you'll find this .. very interesting! C'mon inside .. HOP TO IT!


Well, I just happened to be looking at some images I was hoping to use for a new caption, and I saw this costume picture, and thought .. hmmmm, what if the Halloween spell did NOT wear off, or somehow the wishes got corrupted somehow? Then, it all came to me, and I had to get it all together and written up.

It's a bunch of wordplay and puns, but why not? If you ended up looking like that all the time, I'm sure you wouldn't really mind either! Don't tell me that you would mind me pulling that body out of a hat for you to inhabit. Maybe a magic gun with a hare trigger?

Anything to make the Halloween season last a bit longer makes me hoppy, and I spent the afternoon after working hitting up a few SPIRIT stores to see if there were any good bargains. Sometimes you can get hosiery or wigs at a good deal, or some accessories if you like to play dress-up. I'm sure none of you do the same? Oh yeah, and there's 50 percent off candy to be had at the local mega-marts too! All Hail After Halloween!

I'll take requests for general ideas with regards to upcoming captions. I'm wide open at the moment (that's what SHE SAID!) so if you've been jonesing for a certain fetish or trope, reveal it in the comment section!



13 comments:

  1. I tried a bunny outfit once. Nearly got de-eared by a ceiling fan. 6', heels and ears were too high

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 6 foot heels? No wonder the ears were too high. I'd probably be decapitated!

      All kidding aside, was it the bunny costume that had the corset built into it, like in the caption? I'm not sure I could deal with that to be honest. I could do 6 inch heels, but the corset would get me anytime!

      Delete
    2. Ah, I was unclear - I meant I am over 6' and was wearing heels (of course!). The heels were only 4". I did have a corset, but it was not a built-in.

      Delete
    3. Totally makes sense now! Thought we had a Spinal Tap "Stonehenge" moment with the tic mark. And good for you for being able to deal with a corset!

      Delete
    4. I had the comma in there! And... well, I might have been a little conservative at 6'... and... hey, sometimes one suffers for their art! Or their past pizzas!

      Delete
  2. Now that is a pet I would like to cuddle with. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab wordplay. Cute outfit. What fun to think if I was the halloween bunny and then change into a cute easter bunny. At least the floppy ears won't get caught in doorways or such. Just thinking of all the cuddles received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see we have multiple people here that are into cuddles. I guess bunnies really are that cute! Glad you enjoyed the caption!

      Delete
  4. It’s always been a fantasy of mine to be a bunny, and all it represented back in the playboy club days…
    - Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those definitely seem like a million years ago, when it comes to the mores and what is acceptable nowadays in society.

      If you don't mind answering, what is it about being the bunny that would be such a thrill? I'm always looking for insight on things like that .. helps me to become a better writer to see a whole lot of viewpoints, and what the allure is.

      Delete
    2. I just imagine what it would feel like to be such a sex object to the gentlemen of the club yet also be forced to endure all that pawing, pinching, groping, etc. that went along with it. The power and at the same time lack of power. Something that as a genetic guy who is a sub sissy never really got to experience.
      -Kate (who for some reason can’t post using my google account)

      Delete
    3. When you put it like that, I can certainly see the allure. Being a predator, yet also the prey, at the same time is a bit of a mind-fuck I'm sure!

      And for google / blogger, the only advice I can give at this point is to possibly clear the buffer, history, etc .. and see if that will work. I know that there at times where I can't even view certain other blogs because it gets caught in some sort of loop where I'm stuck at the "adult content" front page.

      Delete