Monday, November 7, 2022

I Guess the Joke is on ME, Isn't It?


I had created this caption back in June, when it didn't seem like it was possible at all!


Just a bit of backstory .. I even offered to have someone star in this caption back in July or August .. but no one took me up on it. I am guessing that no one from Philly is a fan of my captions? Anyway, like I said, I wrote this in June, but didn't have a target. I liked the premise, and honestly went with Philadelphia because it has recognizable landmarks, so it'd be easy to get people to know the locale, and the Phillies weren't going to be anywhere NEAR the world series, not with the Dodgers, Mets, Braves, etc .. being in the National League.

And then those fuckers ended up within 2 games of winning the whole thing! That and their football team is still undefeated! WTF kind of reality are we in where things like that is happening? I'd believe more in THE HAPPENING movie, with Marky Mark being a science teacher, that what is happening in the world of sports!

So enjoy a bit of me eating crow. It's not nearly as much fun as eating pussy, but I'll eat them both with relish!

I used the name Steve as a tribute to ShySteffie, whom I miss big time! She once lived in PA, so I figured this was close enough for her. Also. I think she'd love the irony of me posting an Oktoberfest caption in the 2nd week of November. Give me a shout out if you see this sweetie!


Damn, can Mike Patton sing! One of the best voices on the planet with a huge range!

2 comments:

  1. Jersey Shore pussy? Joke will be on you when you get back to your old body and find you have 6 STDs previously unknown to modern medicine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve has been getting that for NJ pussy for years. He's pretty immune by now!

      Delete