Sunday, October 30, 2022

Happy Halloween 2022 Everybody!


Grab yourself a pair of panties and shake your tushy to the beat!


Here's the last Halloween caption, and we are going with the classic cheerleader uniform. Perhaps you had a girlfriend, or a sister, and this could have been one of the 1st times you ever cross-dressed .. in public, at least.

And I'm sure there's something about wearing an outfit that is just SOOOO short, and wear the underwear is supposed to match, and be visible to the public. And nowadays, the uniforms are pretty tight and revealing as well, so there's nowhere to hide. What is there to hate? Nothing that I can see!

Hope you had a great Halloween weekend, and that you get plenty of treats, and very little tricks .. unless you are into that sort of thing. No judgments here, my friends!


Love me some good Bare Naked Ladies. Really whish they'd all reunite and go on tour again!


And why not a little classic metal from King Diamond .. Halloween!

8 comments:

  1. You did it again Dee, great caption and picture. Perfect for Halloween. Really thought this might be for me as I always wanted to be a cheerleader in a uniform like this and still dream about it, but never had a sister who was a cheerleader so don't have a costume. Happy Halloween friend Dee! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there anything stopping you from heading to Spirit Halloween store and buying a cheerleading costume if they still have some in stock? Wonder if Amazon has some?

      Sometimes we need a bit of self care to keep ourselves sane! Happy Halloween sweetie!

      Delete
  2. Appreciate the tight end Brad will be working with.

    The skirt on my costume Saturday was so short, I had to allow people were going to see my panties, especially at one point as I had to descend a set of stairs coming down to the sidewalk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can tease us like that and leave us hanging, you brat!

      At least tell us the deets on the Haven Discord Channel!

      Delete
  3. Love it. I bet Dee will work Brit's sissy ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm, place your bets right here! I plan to win! No matter what the (point) spread is!

      Delete
  4. I love the caption and would so love to wear that cheer uniform! Thanks Dee.
    - Kate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can find a costume for half price since it's now after Halloween!

      So glad you like it! I actually have an "after Halloween" caption coming here later tonight! Be sure to check it out!

      Delete