Monday, October 17, 2022

The Clothes Really DO Make the Woman, Don't They?


Just make sure you don't grab it accidentally in the morning, sugah!


It really is a great shade of purple, and purple really does look good on me. My forever person bought me many shirts that were a variation of that color. Perhaps it's because I am quite white .. I put the chalk in Caucasian, so to speak! And this MILF definitely rocks that color too.

It's the color of royalty, and if it worked for Prince, than it can work for you too!

And I'm not sure how often Prince wore a bra; so once again, don't wear a bra when you've got tits like that, and it'll work out for you too!

Hope everyone had a great weekend .. mine was pretty good, with wonderful weather in the day time, and just a slight chill in the air that made a campfire such a wonderful thing to watch burn on Saturday night. I think the next two weekends should be filled with lots of chances for you all to be invited to costume parties .. let us know below if you are going out en femme, and what you are wearing! Or maybe just celebrating in something sexy at home? Let us know about that too!


I am not really an Adam Levine fan, but he did a great job on this, and I certainly didn't know he could play guitar like that. Why couldn't he have been in a less light-weight band rather than Maroon 5?

4 comments:

  1. Great caption with a wonderful photo.
    I love that shade of purple, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just something about that hue of purple. Very regal, and it's so shiny and probably silky as well.

      Delete
  2. Indeed a great caption and wonderful picture.

    Ah yes, we all miss the purple prince. Now, there's a great costume idea!

    ReplyDelete