Thursday, October 20, 2022

Are You Suffering From a Bad Case of VPL?

This is something that most guys will never know how embarrassing it can be .. or will they?


Alaya from Southern Charms is one of my favorite amateur web models (though I'm not quite sure she can be called an amateur now that she's been doing this for 20+ years or so!) and I am a weekly viewer of her free section, and an occasional monthly subscriber as well. As with most models, she's got a certain set of poses that are standard, as well as a limited number of locations in which she can dress up and/or get naked and get her freak on.

So, it's definitely interesting when you can look at her latest work and see something you don't usually see .. and in this case, I think she was wearing what I affectionately call a, "crotch shirt" that has snaps between your legs. But before you get to see that in her current set, she's fully dressed in a typical mode of dress for her, heels, hose, dress of some sort, etc ... and I saw this view from behind and thought .. OH! I can work with THIS! Mmmmmm.

And the story was born out from that initial glance. As I tried to work it out in my head at first, and then while writing it out in the text box, it went REAL DARK, REAL FAST! To the point where I wasn't quite comfortable with the situation, but even more so of, "how the hell do I finish this off?" Like many times when writing TG captions, I think, "What would Zack Morris of Saved by the Bell do?" and then go with that instinct, or do a complete 180 of whatever that path would have left me. In this case, a TIME-OUT was the right call for the story. And now I can picture this being a view of Zack, or maybe Slater, from behind .. definitely not Screech though! Try to get those images out of your mind now!

That instinct I went with does seem to make this a much more "Dee Mentia" caption now, looking at it with 24 hours distance from it's creation. Sometimes it is better to keep your actual life out of your role play, and this is an example why!

Hope you are having a great week, and let me know what you think about this post .. anything you'd like to see in the next week or two? I'm taking general requests, so leave one below!



3 comments:

  1. I’m a fan of, and victim of, VPL! SaraE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh noes! You'd never wear tighty whiteys with that outfit though, right? It's have to be a thong!

      Delete
    2. Well, honestly I would wear a bikini with thick material edges, that showed the line better. I mean, why not? ;) SaraE

      Delete