Friday, September 16, 2022

It's Time for .. "Whose Legs Are These Anyway!"


It's the game show that everyone is playing .. guys and girls included!



A made up game where the points don't matter! Could you imagine Drew Carey hosting this game show?

Here's a cute little quickie I wrote up the other day. It looks like the zipper is broken or the slit is ripped .. and I wondered why .. why was it busted, and why would the model take a picture of it anyway. Of course, I only noticed that after looking at the legs for a bit. Sometimes you can get lost in the legs and what they are encased in, and that was where I was when I saved it to my hard drive originally. Only after I looked at it as a possible caption image did I really latch on to the skirt issue .. and thought, maybe I can use that to my advantage when writing the story. Did you notice it first, or did it take you awhile?

So, I had the basic story in mind, of a girl finding out her brother is the one that stretched out her clothing by wearing it, but wasn't sure how to wrap it up into a concise story, until I thought of a low budget game show that used selfies as a hook. "What exactly are you seeing?" Honestly, I think it could actually work as a real game show! From there, it was just fleshing out everything slightly until you get what you see here.

Opinions? Rantings and Ravings? Any questions you'd like to ask Dee and have her answer as truthfully as she can? Leave them all down below in the comment section! I'll try to get to them on Sunday night or Monday!


The 'Wink' I was referring to in the caption is obviously Wink Martindale, a game show host of some renown in the 80's and 90's. Here's a film short from the late 60's he starred in, where they predict what the future is going to be like in that far off time of ... 1999! It's a complete blast to watch. See what they got right, and what was predicted horribly wrong .. like organs in every household!


2 comments:

  1. There was a skirt in that photo? I kid, it's a pretty great premise for a cap and expertly done. Plus, I appreciate that short you linked, which if anyone is interested, was done by the gang from MST3K spin-off Rifftrax (they call it The Home of the Future).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a fan of Rifftrax? No wonder I like you so much! I've seen every live show they've done on Fathom Events, and own pretty much every film short they've done, It's why I linked to this, because they didn't have the RT version on Youtube yet.

      Damn! You are even cooler than I thought, and I already had you at least Fonzie level cool as it was!

      Delete