Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Shoplifting is Bad .. MmmKay?


Not sure if this caption is going to go the way you think it is .. you'll have to let me know!


Well, this is technically a "flashback" caption, in the same way that the recent Courtney Captisa inspired caption was, where it show the "when it happened" behind the story being told. I made this one about a month ago though, so perhaps this might have inspired the one from last week?

Anywho, I loved the look of the geek squad member shown, with really long legs and short skirt. I can't imagine that it was a standard uniform by any stretch of the imagination .. but I knew I needed to caption it, even though it was a bit grainy. Even worse, one the shelf was what almost certainly was a Playstation 3 box, and since the PS4 came out in 2013, I was certainly dating this caption to a specific period of time. PS3 came out at the end of 2006, so I knew exactly where I had to be to make this work.

And that definitely colors this caption, but I think in a good way. Something bad was about to happen, and somehow, through the power of love and really sexy gams, good triumphed and endured! I guess you could make the argument that since he somehow had the power to change Paul Blart, Mall Cop into a sexy young lady .. then he probably could have conjured up a brand new PS3, but then again, what are you doing here on my blog? I deal in TG captions, sweetie! I mean, I COULD post a caption that has no changes whatsoever, hmmmm .. but when you've got the good, you tend to want to deliver them!

Speaking of that, DAMN! That last caption just really shit the bed, didn't it? No comments, and literally 30 percent of the page views that a regular post receives. Hell, it's been 2 days and it's less than what most captions get in 23 hours. I had a feeling that might/could happen, and it exceeded my expectations. Not sure if it was the design / makeup of the model that lead to a lot less clicks, or the title? Please do tell me below why you didn't bother checking it out. I still don't mind the caption, but I certainly understand why it wasn't popular.

Lastly, I think what makes this caption a bit different than many I make, is that other than the change in sex from male to female, I really didn't change her all that much. Obviously he still knew technology and gaming, and just became a hot, female version of the person he already was. Maybe he was still shy, and that is how/why she fell for Noah. So, who says that you can't have happy endings now and again?

Also, let me know if the caption went different than what you were expecting with the title .. I mean, if you see that, you sort of expect the shoplifter to get transformed, not the security guard.


Any other video game songs ever hit the Top 40 charts? This might be a one-of-a-kind one hit wonder!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This was a win-win story where both persons seemed to get what they wanted and came away happy! Thanks Dee! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone's happy. Not often you get to say that.

      Delete