Friday, September 9, 2022

Not Splitting Hairs!


Sometimes it's a matter of priorities, if you know what I mean!


.. and hey, I look REALLY good in pink too!

Just a little quickie to hold everyone over for the weekend. As someone who once had a luscious head full of long hair at some point in my youth, I can definitely FEEL this caption big time. Damien has rocked a shaved head for many years now, and I do own it pretty well .. but if given a choice between what I have now, and hair like the model has in this caption, I'm definitely taking the latter, and you can throw the body in for free! I wouldn't mind that at all!

I'll see teenagers walking around with unruly hair, maybe not even combed out or styled, and I think, "Enjoy that lettuce while you can dude! It's not an endless salad bar there in your scalp!"

So .. if you had a choice, how much hair would you have on top of your head. If you were to become female, what sort of hairstyle would you rock? What color would your stylist dye it? Inquiring minds want to know!


What ever happened to Jason Mraz anyway?

5 comments:

  1. When lockdowns came, I thought if I could I'd grow it to my shoulders. I suppose technically I COULD, but not from the top.....

    I think I might favor shoulder length.. the color? I might mis a little auburn in with the brown I had, at least hi-lights...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MIX, not mis, bimbo! .... gee, maybe I should be blonde after all

      Delete
    2. Ok, so platinum blonde it is, with make some fire red streaks to make it wild and sexy hot!

      Delete
  2. This could be me Dee! I haven't had a head full of hair in decades and would gladly give up my balls and cock for a full head of hair and a pussy! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you appreciate this one! The shiny and slinky outfit helps kick it up a notch in my book too!

      Delete