Monday, September 12, 2022

Not Proficient With Hypnosis? Could Have Fooled Me!


We've all got to start somewhere, right?


Made this back in May of 2018, and thought it'd be fun to revisit it as it's got TWO hypnotic swaps for the price of one. I call that value, and a bargain at any price!

Here's what I said back then:

Saw the picture online and thought it would make a great sissy / she-male type caption so I placed it into a setting and just started writing. It started out as a standard sissy hypnosis caption .. and once I noticed how standard it was getting, I knew I needed to do something to stop it from becoming too rote and ordinary .. well as ordinary as anything involving hypnotizing men into becoming sissies could be!

Then I hit on the obvious angle that I was dealing with a young man, and perhaps this was me back when I was just about to enter college. What's the best way to learn how to do something? Practice, practice, practice! So I made sure that I wasn't up to snuff in the caption like I am now in my prime.

That let me write out some compulsions that would stick, no matter how I tried to stop them. I don't do "Magic Run Amok" that much, and maybe I should think about doing some more in the near future. It can be fun to write when even the wielder of power cannot control the situation!

For those that don't quite understand the ending. The ex-girlfriend says his name out loud with Sissy preceding it, which brings him back to a suggestible state .. and then she accidentally calls out a trigger phrase, where he'll want to perform oral sex upon the person saying the correct words.

So, this was the inauspicious start to my career as a relationship counselor. I assure you that I'm much better now at making each person in the couple understand what the other is thinking and feeling .. whether they want to or not!

Helena had a question about the caption, so I answered it as best I could in the comments.

I take it that the girlfriend is hypnotized as well. I'm just not sure if she was a girl all along and got hypnotized along with Jimmy, or if she was already under your control as a sissy herself. When she started dating you got someone new to play with, and started a different game on her.

In my mind, the back story is this.

Jimmy broke up with his ex because she was indecisive. Dee tried to make her more assertive via hypnosis, but screwed up, making her more manly like an alpha male. Then Dee tried to make them get back together, but as you read, Dee essentially is Dee, and her evil nature, with some incompetence there, took over.

Lastly, in case you were wondering who the model is/was, I actually did post the reference material:

If you wish to know the model, it's "Glafira E" from Tokyodoll. I believe you can just search it out and you'd come across this set at some point.

Also, Sally Bend commented, and WHERE THE HELL IS SHE? Dammit, girl! I've missed you! Your mistress wife needs to let you come out and play with us occasionally!

PS. Comment down below what you think about the caption and .. do you miss this font in my captions? Give me your opinion!



6 comments:

  1. I, too, love a good hypnosis/compulsion story. I must have missed this back in the day (which does not surprise me, I keep having long breaks from the internet even now). I did note the old font - can't say I miss it but I did spot it. :)

    In case it wasn't obvious, I quite enjoy the caption. I like the backstory too - would love to see you flesh something out into longer form prose one day but I recognise the incredible skill you have in telling a story in such a short format - with so many twists and turns too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing it's part of your "charm" where you get fairly obsessed with something, then something else distracts you and you flitter onto that .. then you kind of float around to your various "whimsy" to and fro!

      I'm just glad you keep popping back in, as it's always good to hear from you!

      I think my ADD / ADHD (whichever it is. I was never diagnosed as a child) really does keep me from really fleshing anything out, as I get bored REALLY quickly. As you have said, my skill is condensing a story down to its barest essentials .. it's why I was great as a lyricist in most bands I've been in .. and I can be a good muse for someone that writes TG fiction. But you never know, perhaps somedays I'll end up writing a short (really short!) anthology series of short shorts!

      Delete
  2. What if he's always been a man and Dee just hypnotized him into believing he was once a girly girl prom queen and was transformed into a boy? That would have been a twist lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's like adding strawberry ice cream to a vanilla/chocolate swirl soft serve ice cream cone. I honestly don't know what it'd taste like, but it'd be fun to see it!

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed the caption and backstory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wooooo! I am glad to see that people don't mind older captions posted now and again, to give me a break when it comes to writing up these blurbs.

      Delete