Tuesday, September 6, 2022

An Adjustment Shift Needed to Be Made!


The weird inspiration for this caption .. wonder what it was? Well, come inside and I'll explain!


I do see pictures like this from time to time, and I often ponder what I could possibly do with them. I wanted to do something for Licy, and she's not one that needs to see 'her' face in a caption, and I think that often she'd prefer that there wasn't an actual face there, so I figured that this picture would work well with her preferences.

And here was my thinking when I made it, and what I posted to explain it to Licy in the posting to her trading folder .. The thought when I made this caption, was that there's a thing called phantom limb (though not limited to just extremities), where if someone is used to having long hair for instance, if they cut it all off, they would still feel the sensation for sometime afterwards. I just took it to the logical TG caption limit!

It is known more for amputees, and how I was first exposed to the whole concept of it (I knew someone who'd lost a finger to a lawn mower accident when I was a teen) BUT the whole long hair to short hair was something I had gone through as well, since I went form hair past my shoulder blades to completely shaved .. back about 15 years ago. And from time to time, I would "feel" my hair still tickle my neck and upper back. 

So I made THAT particular missing limb the star of this caption. I can only imagine what it'd feel like to NOT have it flapping around, getting in the way, making decisions for me, etc .. and with a bikini bottom like that, it'd probably feel like there MIGHT just be something there every now and again.

Hope everyone is doing well with what is usually the end of the summer. Schools are all officially back up and running full time, and most people have taken a week or two off to go somewhere special on vacation. I've taken some days off here and there to relax, but didn't hit anywhere special. How about you? Anyplace wild, exciting, or even just refreshing that you went to over the summer? Anything TG related you can tell us about down below in the comments? Feel free to talk about the caption as well, my friends!


Ok, I was TODAY years old when I learned that the lyrics for this chorus went like this:

Gonna use my arms, Gonna use my legs. 
Gonna use my style, Gonna use my sidestep.
Gonna use my fingers, Gonna use my, my, my, imagination.

For my entire life, I thought it was this!

Gonna use my arms, Gonna use my legs. 
Gonna use my style, Gonna use my SASSY.
Gonna use my fingers, Gonna use my, my, my, imagination.

I much prefer MY VERSION, if I'm being truthful and honest. Why would you use a "sidestep" to get them to like you? Then again, I didn't understand some of the other words in the lyrics either!

4 comments:

  1. You could use this same concept for boobies. A sensation swap would be interesting; the people feeling the other person's physical (or mental?) sensations. Maybe there's no "swap" instead some guy feels like there's something bouncing and jiggiling on his chest. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wondered if a "real" hypnotist could make you really think like you've actually got cleavage that you could "see" and "feel" as well as vanishing a penis.

      Or perhaps, like you said, have a sensation swap where a couple is having sex and she fees like she's penetrating him, while he feels like he's riding "her" cock so deep inside.

      Delete
  2. Maybe the caption protagonist could try vajazzle to feel something down there. I recently heard of pejazzle hence he idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pejazzle? So you'd be studded for her pleasure? Hmmm, not sure I would want ANYTHING glued onto my junk!

      Delete