Wednesday, September 14, 2022

A Quickie Challenge from Courtney Captisa .. And That's How ...


The image was too risque for her, so she wanted to see what someone else could do with it.


One of the good things about being on Discord, is that I can chat with other captioners in "real time" or at the very least, leave messages that I know they'll reply to when they get a chance. So in that capacity, I've reconnected with Courtney Captisa, whom I used to chat with on Yahoo Messenger, back when there was one on which to chat. Like Ashlee (Totalditz) she tends to do a lot of youth captions, like proms, college kids, malls, etc .. so I tend to like that stuff too. Also like "The Ditz" Courtney won't usually use images that are even in the rated R range, never mind sexual acts taking place within the caption itself.

But she found the picture, and wanted to see someone caption it, so she sent it to me in a direct message. I looked at it quick, but it was a pretty faded picture that was only 400x500 pixels or so, and I forgot about it, until she asked what I thought. I took another look at it, but was concerned that it'd get blurry if I tried to make it larger, but figured I might as well throw it into a caption setting and let whatever inspiration happen. 

So I made the picture bigger, and added a color wash to make it look even more from the late 90's / early 2K and thought, hmmmm, it's not TOO naughty, as I don't think there's any official naughty bits in it .. lets make it a "back in my day" image and take it from there. Then "And that's how I met your father" came into my head, and knew I had something. Was it good? Was it bad? Well, I wouldn't know until fleshed it out right then and there!

Sooo, it is definitely something! I thought having their youngest child asking the question of "how did you two meet and become my parents?" was a good one, and then .. let's go over the top with the TG tropes, and mix in some romance and yucky sex-type innuendo (I mean, who wants to hear that their parents are, or even were, sexually active?) to make it fun.

Thank you to Courtney Captisa for giving me a challenge, and a blog post to write about! It's also reminded me that I need to do a bit more work on MY discord server, since it's not quite ready for prime-time yet. I do have more captions to post, but just hadn't had the time, or mindset to write them up here. Hope to have something up on Friday for everyone to read, and give you a good head start on the weekend.

So, please do talk about the caption, and that you understand the mechanics of why I made the caption the way I did. Should look good on a cell phone at least! Anyone have good stories on how you met your spouse, or even how you and an ex got together? I actually met my forever-person online in a chat room back in the late 90's. Yes, you whipper-snappers, there were places like mIRC and such, pretty much how Discord is today, available for teens and college age slackers where you could go and swap nudes and get your sext on!


5 comments:

  1. Honestly, I think I'd have actually watched "How I Met Your Father" if this was the twist. Would certainly make for a more interesting show... But great cap as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was there a "FATHER" version? Glad you popped in! I enjoyed the ASMR caption you left for me in my trading folder. Nice to see you back and posting a bit more regularly!

      Delete
  2. What university was this at? Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a college .. in Canada .. in the 90's .. you wouldn't know it!

      Delete
  3. Glad you did something with this! Funny enough, the screen shot is from a series called "Dare D_rm" from 2011! Always love the flashback elements in TG stories!

    ReplyDelete