Saturday, September 3, 2022

A Life-Changing Meal!


A GrubHub flub rubs sub bub into pub club job! 


Well, that sentences doesn't have too much to do with the caption, but it was a hell of a lot of fun to write!

Hope you all are doing well. I've got myself a mini-vacation, and it looks like a wonderful weekend+ weather wise, so that I can just relax and not have to worry too much about sweating! Always a bonus with taking a bit of time off at the beginning of September.

I'll be doing a bit of apartment cleaning and re-organizing, hanging out with some friends, and at the GF's house as well. Need to get myself out of summer mode, and into my favorite time of the year .. Autumn! While I love wearing shorts, it's much more comfortable having shorts on with a hoodie that screams Fall.

The caption idea came to me as I was surfing around, looking at possible pictures for story ideas. A busty woamn finishing up dinner gave me the plot that "she" was finishing off a meal, and enjoying it, even cleaning off her plate. From there, I saw it as "revenge" for a roommate that was lazy AF. But making the twist be that HE was only going to make an effort once, and that was to make sure that he never had to do it again .. and get himself a girlfriend as well.

To be honest, if I had magical powers, I'd probably be lazy as hell too, and just cut all sorts of corners to get my way. At least when I was young. Maybe at some point, I'd want a relationship based upon finding someone that truly was special for me, and unique etc .. but until then, it'd be a whole bunch of ZAPPING things the way I wanted them to be, almost like a game. What do you think you'd be like if you had magic at your disposal?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment