Monday, August 1, 2022

What Happened to Me .. and Us?


Your guess is as good as mine, but you can't argue with the results, right?


I saw this picture on an amateur website, and I was struck by how sexy and confident she appeared, but also relaxed and genuinely happy. I mean, for all I know, she was about to get some serious deep-dicking .. but obviously works for her .. and for us the viewers of the photo.

I wanted to work with that, but keep it very grounded and genuine, anchored into the real world, even though what I was setting up is obviously not going to happen to us .. most likely! Maybe we aren't sure what is happening, even though it does seem comfortable to us when it comes to the feelings and compulsions that should be foreign, but seeing our soulmates there, even in an strange body, gives us a stable mindset that let you know that things are going to be fine, because they are there with you, dealing with the challenges as a team.

Life isn't as scary when you have a partner to share everything with. The camaraderie, the playful nature of loving banter, sharing inner thoughts, finishing each other sentences, inside jokes, knowing glances, morning breath, cold feet against your butt at 2 AM, someone who always has your back when the world seems to be stacked against you .. THAT is what this caption is all about, and what I wanted to celebrate with you all.

Plus it's still sexy as fuck, and it lets your imagination run wild. Nice when you can have it all, right?

So to all of you who have that right now .. cherish the fuck out of it. For those of you who have never had it .. My hopes are that you'll be open to the opportunity as soon as tomorrow. For those who had it, but lost it like I did .. it's all still there in your memories, and there's still time to bask in that glow, and find it once again. Trust me! Be open to it, and don't shut yourself down. Lift yourself up, and others with rise with you.



6 comments:

  1. Wow that gave me a lift, gotta try those pink bath bombs, when I find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a corresponding grooming implement for the wife too? Or maybe it was something else entirely that made this happen? An to be honest, I really don't know how it happened .. so your guess is as good as mine. I just wanted to deal with the aftermath of it all.

      Delete
    2. Very enjoyable dealt with aftermath. I think she borrowed his manscaper 2.0 to trim a few stray hairs and the rest is history.

      Delete
    3. Great idea! That totally works for me!

      Delete
  2. Ah, but of course the stranger has your wife's eyes, for the eyes are the mirrors of the soul, and they are carried over in the possession spells... that is why you knew how to do your makeup - the sleeping woman inside knows how. Just as that male body coming forward knows what to do with its tool...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely am a fan of the model, and she'll be featured in another caption coming up in the next few weeks too. Definitely something there in the eyes .. and the rest of her is pretty stunning as well!

      Delete