Saturday, July 30, 2022

Definitely Not Faking It!


Something quick and refreshing for you on a Saturday afternoon!


I am heading out to attend to a family matter, and realized I didn't have anything schedule to be posted all weekend, so I am writing this one up really quickly, so I can head out the door right after I post this.

Created this back in early June, when I was working on a few captions that I thought would be better viewed in a cell phone, since over 50 percent of my page views are now looked at on a mobile device. This should fit nicely on a smaller screen so please let me know if you have any trouble reading it .. and what you thought overall. It's definitely not War and Peace, but it's much shorter, and I think this has a much happier ending!

Catch up with you all on Monday .. which is August! Yikes! Might as well offer a AMA (Ask Me Anything) down below. Leave your questions, and I'll reply when I'm back home!



5 comments:

  1. I love your blog, but every time it takes a very long time to load, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you using mobile phone, or connecting via wifi of some sort? If you let me know, I'll try to duplicate your experience.

      And so glad you like the blog! Keep coming back. I don't plan on going anywhere!

      Delete
  2. Would expect nothing less than a full sensual from something like that.
    Happy monday. Welcome to August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. August is catching me off-guard! Going to have to write up my rent check and all those beginning of the month bills. And a Monday on top of that!

      Perhaps I'll have a post for tonight in honor of anyone with the Monday blues!

      Delete
    2. I'm sure many of us need a lift.

      Delete