Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Best Friends Definitely Thinking Alike!


Maybe they BOTH should have been born blondes?


Got a quickie caption posted tonight. When I saw the photo, there was plenty of space in the field of vision that I knew could be filled up with text, and the idea came to me quickly that they were filming each other for a distinct reason .. there was a hot babe in front of them, and they were oblivious to their own changes!

So, how did that happen? Hmmmm, perhaps they each had a wish, which they didn't have to say out loud, and they both wanted, "a hot half-dressed babe wearing hosiery in the room," and the wish was fulfilled, not in the way they wanted, but within the letter of the law, it's completely legit. And that they can't see the transformation for themselves until there's a moment of realization. That could be it, or perhaps like the movie Clue, there could be multiple paths that lead them to this spot.

And I think it's fairly well composed too, though it's more of a rim-shot caption / zinger than anything else .. though it's easy to put yourself into the story, depending on which girl you'd rather look like.

I am going to try to work on a few more beauty parlor / hair salon captions so that we'll have a "Salon Sunday" posting each ummm, Sunday night! Does that work for everyone? Good! Now in addition to talking about today's caption, you can give me some more ideas about a basic storyline you'd like to be a part of with regards to that wondrous TG trope. Perhaps I'll have you star in it if the plot tickles my fancy, and I have an image to match! Start writing!


In regards to a question from someone who asked about if I knew anyone that had SRS and such. I really would like to keep my various friend's issues confidential, but I would also like to say that it's not something that has come up in conversations, and I wouldn't push for them to tell me anything they weren't comfortable with. It's beyond my scope here on what is essentially a fantasy blog .. you might want to find some websites / blogs that deal more with serious things like the questions you have.

4 comments:

  1. Good one! Just wait till they both realize they are hot babes! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know huh? Wish I had seen this picture as part of a set!

      Delete
  2. I think anyone else in earshot (out on the street or next room) will need ear muffs to dull the legit screams of joy coming from those two. Good one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy? Well, at some point. I'm guessing screeching and screaming when the realization first hits them!

      Delete