Friday, August 5, 2022

Hot Pink Shoe Diaries! .. Another Bench Caption? In August?


Yes indeed. Nothing like breaking out a bench caption in the middle of a heat wave!


I have a bit of a garden planted at the GF's house, and we are having a horrible time with regular sized tomatoes right now. Anyone else going through that issue? None of them are getting that big, and we had one that was almost there, and was eaten by a groundhog! The cherry tomatoes are doing ok, and we are finally getting some cucumbers, but those regular tomatoes are being a pain in the ass! What sayeth you?

Oh yeah, a bench caption! I saw the photo awhile back and with the pigtails, I got an idea for a juvenile male sitting on the bench, perhaps awaiting a bus. What happens next? Well, there's still a bit of the old awareness still there .. perhaps it's not evaporated yet, or it might always be there, which does make you think .. what would you have done if you were 10 and then turned into an adult woman? Sort of like the movie BIG, but gender swapped! I definitely want to hear down below how you'd imagine that would play out.


And for any of those challenged by the direction in which you are supposed to read the caption, I mean perhaps you've recently be turned into a bimbo, here's a directional map to help you out. Is that easier to understand?

Next caption should be a 'Salon Sunday' post, so look for it .. on Sunday! You REALLY should lay off those bimbo pills sweetie!



5 comments:

  1. You will find regular tomatoes do not produce well in the heat. The cherry tomatoes do however continue producing in the heat. Once cooler temperatures return the regular tomatoes will start to bear fruit. If you have more questions contact me at silklace@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That does make sense. All we have to do I guess is wait for the heat to dissipate. So late September? LOL I will still enjoy the cherry tomatoes at least!

      Delete
    2. Yeah, the heat is just wreaking havoc on almost anything I've planted. But the hot peppers in my sunroom are loving it.

      Delete
  2. Okay, not really about the cap but, Jethro Tull!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ever wonder if he's sitting on a park bench, awaiting his turn to change into a sexy woman? "When is this going to happen to me? Dammit! Right in front of my eyes, no less!"

      Delete