Thursday, July 28, 2022

Trying to Escape by Sneaking Out!


At the Haven School for Girls, we don't want you escaping, unless there's a good reason for it!


Made this one for Valerie (Tungdil91) as I saw the picture, and knew there were at least 3 things in there that I could use to make sure I pushed her buttons properly .. perhaps they push a few of yours as well?

And the plot in definitely one that is usually used to good effect .. "letting" the rebellion reinforce the punishment and pushing the former male further into the feminine persona they are looking to establish. I won't confess to knowing the psychological reasoning or logic to how it works properly (if you do know, please tell us all about it below in the comments section!) but letting your prey have a "choice" that isn't really a choice, will help in getting them to comply better than just blind acceptance. Maybe there's a certain "buy-in" that sets things into place deeper than they would otherwise? No matter what, it tends to get us more into the story too!

Anything else going on? WELLLLLL, the Haven will be re-introducing it's Discord channel in the next week or so, and we are putting the final touches on it for the first wave or members to drop in and check the place out. If you are interested in that, and are a Haven member, please message me on the Haven, and I'll shoot you an invite.

Also, I am ready to unveil the name of MY future Discord Channel .. which isn't nearly as ready as the Haven's .. but I will let you know what it is right now .. even though it COULD evolve into something else entirely by the time I have it open officially. So, what is it called, for now? Dee Mentia's Deescord Depot. Perhaps I should make that a Deepot?  Haven't Deecided yet. Perhaps you have other ideas? Feel free to also let me know what you think down below, as well as what you think about the caption I've posted!



6 comments:

  1. And what a pose! SaraE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at it again, the patio does seem high up. Not sure if she was going to go over the railing and jump into trees or bushes? Maybe the boys will help her get through without putting a runner in her hose!

      Delete
  2. D'scord, looking forward to seeing it come to life. I like the name. if you're thinking of a shorter one, Dee-G-spot?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Long and hard is more my style, but I'll keep that in mind!

      Delete
  3. A classic story: I did a similar caption: s at https://not2britecaps.blogspot.com/2013/09/escape.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds do think alike! This protagonist isn't quite to the point of yours, but she's going to be close!

      Delete