Monday, July 25, 2022

Take Your New Life With a Grain of Salt!


n a pinch, apply this caption liberally! I can tell you another thing, you really won't be CURED! NA!


Who doesn't love some Sodium humor?

Honestly, a real life incident inspired this story line, well not the TG part, but it was still definitely a shock! Hope you enjoy this seasoned return caption I made for Jinny (Jezebel) and enjoy the flavor profile!

Please read the caption first, and if you don't really understand it, here's the explanation for what is going on ..  And for those who don't know, for those who can't have salt, they have fake salt which is usually Potassium Chloride. Yes it IS technically still a salt, but not the kind that makes traditional sea / salt water.

So, there you go! Who had "mermaid-ish caption" on the Dee's monthly caption output bingo card?

Quickie discussion question .. Zoe asked me, "If you were about to have SRS, what would be the last thing you would say to your cock?" 

First off, I wouldn't want that done .. I like my crotch exactly the way it is at the moment, and would only become a woman if it was a magical thing, with no strings attached (insert tampon joke here!) Anyone who would go through the complete surgery is truly brave in my opinion, and it is a serious topic. But since I will try to be entertaining here, I think I'd paraphrase one of my favorite authors, Douglas Adams, and say, "So long, and thanks for all the boners!" And then hope that they made a plaster cast of it so I wouldn't ever forget it! Also, then if anyone told me to, 'go fuck myself' I could smile back at them and say, "I'll be doing that later tonight, sweetie!" Who wouldn't want THAT last laugh with the smug snark?

How would you answer Zoe's question .. and I'm looking for humorous quips mostly!


And why not go all MST3k on everyone's ass too?!?



17 comments:

  1. How do you answer? For me, so long and thanks for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Farewell! You will be remembered long - and with each passing year, remembered ever longer and harder than before!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the caption - especially the salt substitute twist! I remember Jinny, she was lovely too.

    Honestly, if I were to go have SRS, I think I'd just be laughing in that mad way where no one (not even me) can tell if it's insanity, happiness, deep sadness or my mind has broken. Think Mark Hamill hamming it up as the Joker with a dash of every webcomic trope where the character looks in a mirror and starts laughing as they smash it before the reader gets to see what they look like...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you're not doing Heath Ledger's makeup style, I think you'll be ok!

      Delete
  4. To remain in Jinni's body is a dream come true! She is such a beauty! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, perhaps we can say that's she's "stuck" so that she can be herself without guilt.

      Delete
  5. The last thing I would say to my dick before losing it might be, Well old fellow, it's been a good trip but you just aren't as big and hard in the ole days so it's goodbye as I welcome my new life with a pussy that will get me all the dicks I want. Besides, now my beautiful collection of panties will fit better without that bulge! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. Esthetically panties look much better without the bulge!

      Delete
  6. I love your wicked sense of humor on the plaster cast of your "it". I'll hold on for the magic though, I wouldn't want surgery either but in case I'd say pretty much what you said to "it" and want the copy for the same reasons, at least you'd know how it would feel rather than some other persons or fake one.

    The photo and caption really great match - sorry I'm hugboxing. Totally agree if Jinni has started to enjoy Dan than for sure there's doubt about going back.

    Oh, you won't find any kind of table salt in my house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone gave me pink Himalayan salt, and it's still in the bag that it was wrapped in. I have some sea salt for cooking, and popcorn salt, but I tend to never really add any for flavoring. I think people tend to oversalt everything!

      And I'm not sure what hugboxing is, but if it's something that means "pump up my tires" then I have no issues with that!

      Delete
    2. Yeah "pump up your tires" for hugboxing. I think maybe hugboxing is a synonym of "buttering you up", though I could be wrong, I heard it in passing the other day and might be out of context. I better be careful using words I hear like that, could get me in trouble. Thankfully not this time.

      Delete
    3. I hear you on that. Words can mean different things in over countries too!

      Delete
    4. I've seen the term. In the sense of talking in an echo chamber, where everyone agrees or all praise everything everyone else says. As such he uses it in the sense I have seen.

      Delete
  7. While I agree with you Dee that if science could perfect a gender change method (like the Venus Clinic or similar) without surgery that would be the preferred way to go. As it won't happen in my lifetime, if I had the money I would opt for the surgery to meet my dream desires. Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have friends that went through with the surgery, and it's a very serious thing. And it doesn't always work out either, so my hearts go out to everyone that even contemplates getting the surgery done.

      Delete