Friday, July 22, 2022

The Blank Slate .. or Your Order Is Almost Ready!


Always be thankful for those who create things of value!


Made this for Miss Simone, who I've known for so many years now. We started around the same time on the Haven, and since we were essentially "classmates" helped each other out a lot in the beginning. We'd shoot messages back and forth, comment on each other's work, and maintained a friendship of admiration on both ends that I think continues to this day. Even now, we chatted for a bit on Discord the other day, and bounced some ideas off of each other, and hopefully you will see the fleshed out versions soon from the both of us.

So on this caption, I didn't want to do a "let's turn Mark into Simone" caption, as by now, most people have a good idea who she is .. much like how most people know what Dee Mentia is all about. Instead, I wanted to honor Simone, and subtlety highlight the amount of style and substance she puts into her work.

And hopefully I did that here. Trust me, if you were the blank slate, and had Simone drawing up the guidelines on how you would be handcrafted into femininity .. you would NOT be disappointed. I might even say that you would be honored to be "bitched" by her!

So, let me know in the comments about other TG creators that you truly cherish, and are so happy to view, and hopefully also, support their work. Maybe you can expose them to even more potential fans. I'm always looking to see what else is out there, and if you enjoy my stuff .. I KNOW you have good taste!



2 comments:

  1. Red headed librarian! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always been my jam. The forever person had experience in a library, and was a redhead!

      Delete