Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Pick Up, Leo! Dammit!


I never answer call on my cell phone if I don't recognize the name. Unfortunately, I have also never ..


ended up in a body like that due to my lack of paying attention to my voice mail!

Made this one for Leo / Faye, who is our first new trading caption member of the Haven in over a year! That is cause for celebration. Maybe by getting her a cake, perhaps with a candle on it? In this case, if you DON'T blow it out, your wish just might come true!

And I know quite a few psychics, and none of them have this sort of power. I can promise you that! Which IS a shame, but I guess if this was your specialty, you'd not what to share you gifts with lots of others.

I could NOT not use this image either. So many things that stand out with the model, her eyes, her hair, those .. breasts! Even the outfit is lots of fun to look at. I'm just hoping my words did her beauty justice here.

Hope you all are keeping as cool as you can be. It's going to be in the 90's all week here, with humidity in the 90+ range on Thursday. Absolutely YUCK. Us hot MILF's are NOT supposed to sweat like this. Sorry about that .. we don't sweat .. we glisten!

DISCUUSION QUESTION: For summer time, what do you think is the best setting for summer captions? Summer camp, the beach, baseball fields, campgrounds? Let me know what the best choice is from what I listed, or even better, what other spots do you think would be a good place to base a TG caption .. perhaps I will do one with your location. And I'll give you a shout out!





5 comments:

  1. I like summer camp and beach for summer caps! Thanks for asking us Dee! Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if this was referring to Leo as the astrological sign rather than the name. That could be a caption right there.

    Me, I like summer camps as a setting. It just seems so perfect - you're divorced from your life, living on new terms with people who don't know you. A perfect chance to live a feminine life, whether by choice or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Leo is our new trading buddy, Faye! I don't think I've seen any people asking favor from a astrological sign. Almost everything else has been done in caption format though! LOL

      Very true on summer camps, though with cell phones, things are a bit different .. unless they confiscate them all at the start of camp!

      Delete
    2. That's true....read an interesting article about how cell phones have made life harder for mystery novelists - so much is now solvable with one text. Might TG caps run into the same issue in some ways?

      Delete